London Bridge Attack

There are over a billion followers and it is the fastest growing religion.

Massive explosion on London Bridge

The police have confirmed that the explosions are controlled:

An editor in the Sun’s London Bridge Road office says police have confirmed that a number of blasts heard in the last 45 minutes are controlled explosions.

Follow
James Cox :heavy_check_mark: @jcoxwriter
Just had confirmation explosions in London Bridge area are controlled and police monitored

Holy ■■■■, it would be genuinely terrifying to be living in London right now.

Until this ■■■■ is over.

Permanent monitoring of all mosques and Islamic schools
No Muslim refugees accepted
A ban on all immigration from terror linked countries
Life in prison for any caught even watching Islamic terror propaganda.

7 Likes

It’s a tough one, … ISIS want just that sort of Islamophobia to foment, … that way they can encourage more hate, and entice more young people to their cause.

1 Like

7 believed dead, at least 20 injured.

They need to shut the borders, and we need to stop destroying the middle east. Some of these “dictators” obviously kept these people at bay.

Seems to be a situation where doing anything or nothing is going to invite radicalisation now. Obviously it’s horrible what’s happening to the victims here but gotta feel for the vast majority of Muslims who are aware this undeservedly paints them with the same brush.

3 Likes

Oh without a doubt it’s a two way street. We get out of the middle east and then close off the borders

We can’t because of the oil.

They’re called bollards.

1 Like

Yep.

If the west totally remove itself from the Middle East right now, ISIS would gain access to soooo much friggin oil… and that’s a problem.

1 Like

Markets would crash and there would be a global depression.

Well, why don’t we just prop up regimes that are friendly/beholden to American interests, arm them too the teeth and sit back and relax as they deliver alls the sweet, sweet crude?

Oh, wait…

5 Likes

So should we just through life pretending all is rosy, just like dumb corporate hypocritical moron Katy Perry tells us to do? I feel sorry for decent Muslims, I have gone to school, and now work with a few. Europe, you need to wake up, but the French still voted for Macron…

3 Likes

Thank you. For the life of me i could not remember what they were called.

The right end of politics encourage everyone to think all of Islam is like this though so they can use it as a political tool. Hence I have certain family members who actually believe all Muslims are secretly wanting to take over the world and enslave everyone or blow them up. Of course you don’t pretend it’s not happening but if you start marginalising people who aren’t even thinking about harming people you’re going to create the exact opposite.

3 Likes

None of this will work.

Extremists are banking on governments doing exactly what you’ve proposed. This attack was designed to scare a population into voting for extreme nationalism, for the purpose of marginalizing a vulnerable population of Muslims. Perfect melting pot for recruitment.

The issue here is far more nuanced than just “ban religion”. We live south of the most populous Muslim nation on the planet.

4 Likes

It’s weird because I remember them being everywhere in Liverpool around shopping centers etc with audio warnings when they were being put up or down for delivery vehicles. “CAUTION! BOLLARDS IN MOTION”