Looking towards the pies - ANZAC day

Since no bj or beachcomber, I say BRING IN DEMPSEY

KAV

Didn’t know where else to post but I have a theory about why we are not dominating at the moment and why our later season will be much better.

Typically the guys that have been around for 3-4-5 years are the ones that can really elevate a side. We say that with Myers and Melksham last year and agin this year. However, our injuries this year are really hurting out chance to shine.

For me our midfield and forward smalls need more class and running power. Merret has started to show something and is pretty impressive at time for 19 games. But the real growth should be coming from.

Browne - season

NOB - who best one performances just got hampered with a knee.

Kav - unsighted for 3 weeks.

Kommer - (technically 2nd year, but is mature) tendon

Dalgleish - hamstring or Achilles

Really 2-3 of these guys should be taking the spots of guys down in form. But their injuries have not allowed them too.

Given all bar Browne are shortish term I think we should see a evolving team by R15+ that will be allot better than the current, I hope!

Tough game tomorrow, not sure how we will go, but if we win Chappy for ANZAC MEDAL!

Goddard not playing according to jobe :(

And Belly another week in the VFL
Yep. But maybe Dempsey is playing?
Doubt it, Dempsey is still suspended.

With BJ and Belly seemingly unlikely, I am desperately hoping Ambrose will slot straight back in. Winders for Jetta, Zerret for Ashby.

No Goddard is pretty friggen lousy.

Didn't know where else to post but I have a theory about why we are not dominating at the moment and why our later season will be much better.
Typically the guys that have been around for 3-4-5 years are the ones that can really elevate a side. We say that with Myers and Melksham last year and agin this year. However, our injuries this year are really hurting out chance to shine.
For me our midfield and forward smalls need more class and running power. Merret has started to show something and is pretty impressive at time for 19 games. But the real growth should be coming from.
Browne - season
NOB - who best one performances just got hampered with a knee.
Kav - unsighted for 3 weeks.
Kommer - (technically 2nd year, but is mature) tendon
Dalgleish - hamstring or Achilles
Really 2-3 of these guys should be taking the spots of guys down in form. But their injuries have not allowed them too.
Given all bar Browne are shortish term I think we should see a evolving team by R15+ that will be allot better than the current, I hope!
Tough game tomorrow, not sure how we will go, but if we win Chappy for ANZAC MEDAL!

I don't see that at all.
I agree with the philosophy, just don't think the players are going to give you any better performance than the guys playing already.

Don't think so. Jobe said that he is ready for selection.

Could be wrong but he should be available to play if selected.

Zmerrett come on down

Licha in for ashby

howlett sub

We win by 4 goals

Don't think so. Jobe said that he is ready for selection.
Could be wrong but he should be available to play if selected.

That's indeed what jobe said. Whether he is ready or not is another story.... I said "maybe"

Dempseys back??

FUUUUUUUUUARK

FAP FAP FAP

We will win. Chappy 6 goals

Licha in for ashby
howlett sub
We win by 4 goals

Curious ...., why you think in for Asby ?

I reckon Hardingham will be dropped.

Agree

Can people stop making assertions about Dempsey's availability if they have no fkg idea.

I am not sure which team will win.

Agree

I think hardingham will keep his spot, in Reids medical report segment he said he only got a knock / corky and should be fine.

Also if Bellchambers doesn't get up, we may need his spring in the forwardline, and he is the leading goal scorer.

Paddy Ambrose looks like hes in too which is good.

Ambrose’s inclusion is vital to our forward structure because it means Maxwell/Lumumba have to pick up a man instead of roaming free and taking intercept marks/disposals.

Frost and Keefe to Joe/JC. Toovey may go to Hardy and Ambrose play def fwd. Licha and Chappy to create havoc for their defence too.

The 2 games we have won we have had very good starts to the game. Every other game we have been really slow out of the blocks. We seem to be a very confidence based team, if we start well we normally play 4 consistent quarters. MUST start well tomorrow.

They simply must have their minds on the job from the first bounce. Sick of seeing us play catch up all game