Lunch

That's just wrong, Crazy. But then again it comes down to the discussion about how we seem to have more respect for some species than others. I mean, I see toasted pelican as just plain obscene. But I had a mackerel and tomato roll for lunch. Why does mackerel not have the same shock factor? Hmmm I don't know but anyway carry on.

Prawn & avo and Chicken & avo rice paper rolls. Gotta love that hoisin sauce.

We blitzers eat pretty well don't we?  ;)

What? No one eating?

Today I had 2 pannini rolls, freshly baked, with tasty cheese, lettuce and hot english mustard.

You see, there's a reason I have the body of a greek god.

grilled chicken roll with pumpkin soup.

What? No one eating?

Today I had 2 pannini rolls, freshly baked, with tasty cheese, lettuce and hot english mustard.

You see, there's a reason I have the body of a greek god.

Broccoli.

We blitzers eat pretty well don't we?  ;)

Speak for yourself!  ;)

Sorry, you excepted  ;)

Fried in unsalted butter, sunny side down egg between wholemeal toast garnished with lettuce and medicinal marijuana.

I ate a puddle of mush.

yesterday was left over lasagna

Today is left over rice

New missus hasn't worked out how to use a stove yet.

Wholemeal Wrap with chicken avocado and tomato. And a steamrail ale. Don't want to come across as being too healthy.

3 chicken sausages & sauce

Thai Beef Salad.

Holy my goodness yes.

Yesterday - Subway

Today - left over home made pasta

Yesterday - pork meatball roll with vietnamese salad on a lovely crusty white roll and a dark rye roll with chicken schnitzel and salad, mayo and S&P. 

Today - might go a Crispy Chicken Don but replace the plain rice with fried rice.

Parmiggiana. Not the ■■■■■■ aussie one with chicken either, the real deal with eggplants. (melanzane, mulingiani ftw).

Yesterday- Nothing as I was crook

Today- Toast with peanut butter… smooth too.

Can’t wait for lunch next Tuesday :slight_smile:

Pasta salad & fruit salad. Luckily have a cafe out at work who actually make fruit salads properly (ie. not 3/4 filled with canteloupe and other such crap).

Butter chicken