Lunch

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Homemade pasta.

More details please.

Don’t know what else to add. My nonna made it and it was fantastic.

However now I am giving up pasta for lent.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Homemade pasta.

More details please.

Don’t know what else to add. My nonna made it and it was fantastic.

However now I am giving up pasta for lent.

That’s funny. Im giving up Lent for pasta.

The biggest bowl of spag bol in the world. Can’t move.

Coffee. The coffee girl and I had a small conversation.

Day made.

Quoted Post

Day made.

Things are moving fast

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Day made.

Things are moving fast

I’m a traditional kind of guy. Soon I will stand around for an inordinately long time waiting for her to drop her handkerchief.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Day made.

Things are moving fast

I’m a traditional kind of guy. Soon I will stand around for an inordinately long time waiting for her to drop her handkerchief.

Was the extent of her conversation “will that be one sugar or two?”. I regard that as a very positive indication of her undying lust for you.

I’m easily swayed though.

Or he could trip her and then ‘heroically’ catch her

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Day made.

Things are moving fast

Was the extent of her conversation “will that be one sugar or two?”. I regard that as a very positive indication of her undying lust for you.

I’m easily swayed though.

That would have been enough…

First she announced my order without me having to say anything, then we shared a joke about skim milk and never asking women when the baby is due in case they’re not actually pregnant. We both chuckled. Then somebody released a whole bunch of white doves and rose petals cascaded from the ceiling, falling soft upon us as we stared in to each other’s eyes.

At least that’s how I remember it.

Quoted Post

Or he could trip her and then 'heroically' catch her

He wouldn’t want to have em-barista

My interpretation of your encounter:

She finds you boringly predictable and thinks you should use skim milk to help reduce your gut which reminds her of her pregnant sister. With that a guy who witnessed the conversation was laughing so much he fell over and knocked over the dove cage and rose bush.

At least that’s how I interpret it. Just saying.

btw my cappuccino today was unacceptably lukewarm. I don’t think she stuck her thingy in the milk to check the temperature. I hope she isn’t your girlfriend dingus, as she’s incompetent. Pretty… but incompetent.

My barista liked a comment I made on their facebook page on the weekend. Using his own name. He also teases me in front of my friends.

Beat that.

Quoted Post

My barista liked a comment I made on their facebook page on the weekend. Using his own name. He also teases me in front of my friends.

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat. Yes it happened to me. Not a guy of course, yuk.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat.

was he cute vinnie?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat.

was he cute vinnie?

Ha ha you just beat my edit. I read your mind but I was too slow lol :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Beat that.

When he puts his finger in your cappuccino and then slowly licks the froth off his finger whilst looking lustfully into your eyes, then you’ll have something to beat. Yes it happened to me. Not a guy of course, yuk.

So you’re saying I need to change my order to cappuccinos?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Beat that.

hahahahahahahahaha it would help! :slight_smile:

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Quoted Post

Beat that.

hahahahahahahahaha it would help! :slight_smile:

One time he told me he saw me on the street as he was driving past. He described exactly what I had been looking at. He had been at a restaurant that I had recommended to him.

What do you make of this?

Ikea Meatballs and potato scollops