Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

And how is my post a troll when I quite reasonably asked some pointed questions yet your post is not a troll when it consists, well what does it contain of exactly?
Just the usual meaningless abusive dribble that seems to be your MO.

Here’s an idea. Try posting something factual with evidence and for gods sake get some help for your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

1 Like

And stable!!

Don’t forget, … oh so stable …

1 Like

He will if you seek help for yours.

You get something factual and you just ignore it.

It was pointed out to you that trump himself said he fired Comey because of Russia.

You ranted.

The video of the interview was posted.

Did you even watch it?

Any comment? Or was it faked video?

4 Likes

What on earth are you talking about?
He said there were multiple reasons for him being sacked, he went through most if not all and that although the timing was not ideal it has to be done.

He did not sack him specifically because of the Russian investigation. That is complete and utter nonsense just like most things that TDS sufferers seem to believe in.

Triggered. There’s a fact. It’s basic trolling, I’m just giving you a mirror son. Don’t take it so hard.

1 Like

Right now we are just getting numb(er) to the insanity.

Trump’s claims about fake news have had a significant negative impact around the world. Discrediting CNN, for example, has harmed the reputation of the organisation’s reporting, allowing Libya’s new regime to dismiss investigative journalism into the rebirth of slavery in the country as “fake news”. Real harm from a shallow narcissist’s lies.

I eagerly await your dismissal of this post.

9 Likes

Its what Nixon did. The interviews he had with Frost, the first ones held after he was kicked from office - he was one of the investors in those!

You don’t understand simple logic errors? Yep, you’re Trump’s boy, alright.

Well, I don’t know about anyone else but my favourite part was when the hyper-partisan guy in the thread couldn’t even acknowledge the irony of Trump overreacting on Twitter by declaring he’d only run once and won which contributed to him being a “stable genius”. I mean, even if you’re really rooting for one side you’ve got to chalk that one up to an own goal. Yeah?

He has only run seriously once so I’m not exactly sure what you’re dribbling about here.
And I’m not sure you understand the meaning of irony as it makes no sense in the context of your post.

“I’m gonna begin this post with the same disclaimer that needs to come with every post about Michael Wolff, which is that Wolff is a fart-sniffer whose credibility is often suspect and who represents the absolute worst of New York media-cocktail-circuit inbreeding. But in a way, it’s fitting that our least reliable president could finally find himself undone at the hands of one of our least reliable journalists.”

Oh, now it’s “seriously”. I suppose a stable person could overlook that.

But, hang on a second. Why would a genius overlook that? In a tweet. That’s just ripe for the picking. Is it going to gain him anything? I mean, someone holding that position and tweeting angry responses to everything seems comical alone. No, I guess there’s some amazing plan with all of this. And, if not, the guy is in the money and is pretty gruff. That’s gotta mean something.

You’re a heck of a lot of fun.

1 Like

If Trump was English he’d be one of the upper class twits from the Python sketch and everyone behind him is just hoping it all falls into place but ■■■■■■■■ themselves about If it all comes off. It has a snow flake’s chance in hell because of other twits who don’t know where else to turn when their hope of all hopes turns out to be a 70 year old toddler.

Oprah gave a brilliant speech at the Golden Globes last night which of course immediately led to rumors of a Presidential run. I would suspect that all Trump supporters would love Oprah even more, right? I mean there is nothing about her that isn’t better than Trump, right?

Not holding my breath…

21 AM

She’d pass my ‘most not boring wins’ test.

2 Likes

Negotiations reported to be underway for Mueller to interview Donald. The Special Counsel’s team first raised the request in December when they met with the President’s lawyers.

Leaving this here for the next time:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/01/08/the-grim-cynicism-of-trumps-tweet-about-black-unemployment/?utm_term=.9700faa4d4c8

Outstanding work.

8/10.

1 Like