Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

I will be blocking large chunks of my calendar for “Executive Time”. Ofcourse, I am much more liable to be shown the door than this doofus:

In 12 months I can just see the politically asylumed figure skaters praising Trump.

Urgh, I’d legit forgotten about all that crap.

Normally US pollies only really start racking up the body count once they get elected, Oprah would have a pretty good head start on hers…

2 Likes

May the next US president be the most boring fact orientated person in history.

4 Likes

Essentially the Nth Korean regime laughing all the way to the bank as they always do. “We will talk AND we will keep our nukes AND you will not stop the aid”.

Seen this movie before.

Grip on reality is not likely to be her strong point.

1 Like

She knows “the secret”

1 Like

When the President doesn’t understand:

• The 1st amendment
  • How the legal system works
  • Irony

So the guy that said Obama wasn’t born there and Ted Cruz’s father had connections to the JFK assassination plus god knows how much other crap sprouted wants to strengthen the libel laws…

5 Likes

More Fake News.

Lazy.
5/10

Dont bother.

“Fake News”. Never happened.

I think if you read those quotes, they are just speculation. And he was being mischievous most of the time.
Couldn’t really care less to be honest.

The libel laws do need a rewrite. You can’t have people publicly declaring something to be true when it isn’t true. I would have thought after the Saga that most Essendon people would agree with that in principle.

Or is it because Trump has proposed it, then it must be unacceptable?

Correct. He never said those things you see him saying in the attached clip. It was an actor the looney lefties dressed up to act and look and talk like him. Let’s all MAGA.

1 Like

Can someone translate this for me please.
Preferably English.

Thanks.

Yeah i mischievously spent thousands of my own money trying to discredit the former president…

2 Likes

I think the points are the lack of understanding of the First Amendment, the hypocrisy, the self-interest (do you think it’s an accident that Trump is talking about this after someone has said something mean about the great big baby?) and the thirty second attention span of the President.

No wonder you struggle to understand why you were banned.

SAD.

Oh, I understand why I was banned.

Its because I did not agree to the unwritten terms of this forum which consist of parroting whatever the echo chamber is talking about at the time and had the temerity to stand up for myself.

Abuse, slander and trolling are acceptable but only if you are coming from the Left side. If you actually defend yourself or push back then you will be banned because the poor snowflakes on here are not used to having their opinions challenged.

2 Likes