Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Still waiting…

4 Likes

Essendon12 is Rex Hunt in this thread. So many blitzers just take the bait.

Even if he is a true believer and not a troll, you can never sway the fanatics.

Who knows, maybe hes one of the Russian Bots?! #Blitzgate

5 Likes

Errr - I’m not the one that brought it up.

The Democrat rebuttal to Nunes’ memo has been cleared by the HPSCI and is at the WH. I think it is a mistake by the Democrats to pursue this path. Firstly they’ll probably stuff it up, but more importantly the original has largely rebutted itself with the help of the GOP. Nunes himself walked back the key claim: that the FBI did not disclose the political origins of the dossier. Most of the other points the memo raised don’t help Trump’s case. Of course it still served its purpose on the faithful - they are moving on to adding the 4 FISC judges involved to their Deep State list, under the now underlined “Rosenstein” - nothing the Dems say, whether true or untrue, will reach them anyway. Edit: actually anything they get wrong will be pounced on.

Trump requested a military parade with marching and tanks, LOL.

Cute.

I hope you all took my advice yesterday

1 Like

1 week later, still no answer,

1 Like
2 Likes

Not enough fence in that GIF.

5 Likes

1 Like

That’s pretty harsh. What do you expect from someone that old?

Dignity

1 Like

Melania just loves it*

*possibly fake news

What the HELL are you talking about?

6 Likes

The economy. Which is the stock market. Which has lots of good news. Except for yesterday, that was bad news. Yesterday the stock market wasn’t the economy. If it was the economy it would have been good news. But it was bad news. Why does the fake media have to focus on the bad news?

I used to walk past a baked bean maker on my way to school and the stench from the waste beans which poured out across the footpath, all drained and light orange, was rank. Donald’s head from behind on that staircase looked like a giant one of those reject beans, and I dare say smelled like it too.

1 Like

I would imagine he was inferring that in the old days the stock market was more built on fundamentals whilst these days there is much more of a trading mentality.

Or maybe the fundamentals are a little bit more complex than the Donald can understsnd or fit in a tweet.

Oh is that what he’s saying?

I guess it won’t matter in 18 months.

2 Likes