Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

1 Like

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e3c0bef7337d92e8f405cf384d7b54577a433f64.png

1 Like

Imagine having to imagine what the leader of the free world means when he tweets whatever utter bollocks comes into his demented head.

I disagree with this!

Hope no one took that advice to take “advantage of the buying opportunity” earlier this week :slight_smile:

Thanks Warren Buffet.

Do you even remember why we’re talking about the stock market in the US Politics thread?

2 Likes

Warlock Paul’s Obama debt meme is going to get an exciting update.

1 Like

Looks like Rand Paul may block the budget’s passage. Possible short term shutdown.

Essendon12, basically:

1 Like

Won’t matter in 15 months.

Why are people saying 15/18 months? Trump is in for another 3 years.

1 Like

2nd shutdown in a month here we go!

1 Like

Reference.

2 Likes

Who would have thought that a bog-standard production line worker could write so eloquently?

I work at a place which up until recently had a big assembly line and I think you’d be surprised at all the different routes people take before they end up in work. You get a range of levels of opportunity, personal issues, and yes, literacy.
The were some douches, but by-and-large the people I met and worked with were not, as you put it, ‘bog-standard’.

4 Likes

I’m sure there are many capable people that work on production lines. The point I was making is that piece appears to be ‘too’ well written. Not saying it’s Fake News, but it has a stink about it.

“Michael Oles of Good Jobs Nation assisted in putting together this piece”

I mean, the story of “Trump promised to rejuvenate the rust belt but just lined his and his mates’ pockets” deserves to be told. Would get more play if there wasn’t so much other crazy crap going on.

Assuming it’s to do with the midterms in which the house of reps are voted on (they have 2 year terms not 4). Which could potentially change the majority of power Republicans currently have.

Some senators and governors will also be up for election.