Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Who knows and who cares.
Law of averages would suggest though that if you polled 200 average Americans at least one would know who the Super Bowl QB was.

It would be like asking 200 average Aussies and asking them who Lance Franklin is or Jonathan Thurston.

But then there is no person more gullible than a TDS sufferer.

We know. There’s no one as gullible and stupid as a Deranged Trumper., … you prove it with every post you make.

1 Like

So what is DTS?

Deluded Trump Supporter?
Devolved Trump Sympathiser?

1 Like

The whole kneeling thing is the biggest load of bullocks. If only these black athletes knew they were just being used by the usual liberal elites.

What individual state police members and forces have to do with Trump is anyone’s guess?

And none of these idiots can even propose an alternative.

Fk you are a joke.

3 Likes

The first “kneelers” started over 18 months ago, which is why Trip doesn’t know they started before Trump came along and independently of him.

1 Like

I doubt if you even know what it’s about. Your inability to even debate but instead impose the abuse tactic speaks volumes.

Here’s a question genius?
Why are they protesting now?

You really are a ■■■■■■■ idiot aren’t you. This whole kneeling thing started when a BLACK footballer decided not to stand for the national anthem in protest against police brutality against BLACK’s. His fellow players decided that was a worthy cause and joined in. The fact is your hero the uber dumb Orange Orangutan decided to get involved in a matter that has nothing to do with liberal elites or Twitter thumbs Trump. ■■■■ off back to obscurity you troll.

9 Likes

No. Everything is about Trump. Even the things that happened before Trump. And if your thoughts are about something other than Trump, then your thoughts are wrong and it’s because of the Liberal elite and you really are thinking about Trump but you are wrong.

Did I get close?

4 Likes

To make a non-violent protest against the treatment of black peoples by police in the USA, especially the number of shootings.

And here comes the abuse.
Of course, nothing will happen so continue on. You have immunity on here.

So what’s the solution?
If you’re a black criminal you get a leave pass.

‘Officer, please don’t shoot at this criminal who is violently threatening me.’

It’s beyond stupid and most Americans know it.

When I saw the number of posts I knew he was back.

3 Likes

Been there done that with you troll, … but I long ago decided never to argue with an Idiot, which you quickly proved, & continue to prove yourself to be.

Even your Trump Derangement Syndrome doesn’t explain your seemingly willful ignorance.

Glad to see you didn’t deny the truth of the reason behind the kneeling. Unfortunately those reasons don’t seem to support your assertion of liberal elites being behind it. You are a fool and your only purpose here is to elicite the exact sort of response I gave you. You troll each and every poster, yet never provide evidence to support your statements. Posters are still waiting for responses from you that they asked 5 months ago and repeatedly since then, and you ignore them because to answer would prove beyond a doubt your only reason for posting is to troll. Personally I believe the mods should simply place a permanent ban on you, but short of that, I will continue to call it as I see it and the way I see it is that you are a ■■■■■■■ idiot.

1 Like

One day someone will.
I did to it’s last account.

Do people even realise that the NFL sets the rules about what players can and can’t do?

Somehow, I doubt it.

So do any of the rocket scientists on here have a solution as to how to stop black shootings?

Totalitarianism at its best.

All dissenters must be silenced.

Lol. You have not one clue muppet.

What’s happening in here now? Is he saying that people shouldn’t have a right to protest? That’s an, um, unusual view

2 Likes