Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

I think Bannon and Trump are playing a different game. They are actively promoting extreme right candidates. Yes, Trump ‘endorsed’ Strange in Alabama but Bannon riled up the base for Moore. I wonder if they feel they can flip enough Republican seats next year? Its all insane.

No one in California is waiting for him to open his mouth or his fat twitter fingers about the 40 dead here right up the road from me from the worst wildfires in our state’s history. It has been a week of carnage and not a peep.

1 Like

He is rather pathetic. I am sure once someone says something he will be all over it throwing out towels.

1 Like

A simple google search shows the above statement to be total garbage.

Any other fake news you would like to share with us?

Another 3 years. Pretty sure he’ll keep the luaghs coming.

Are you saying 40, now reported as 41 didn’t die in these fires Trip?

No. It would be the “haven’t heard a peep” I think.

A peep on White House disaster declaration, but zero on the tweets ( unlike other disasters) and no mention of a visit.

3 Likes

5 Likes

So, make up some crap. Get called out on it.

Then respond with a meme - by the way, you may want to read it and then look up the meaning of irony.

Mods, why are posters continually allowed to get away with posting utter lies on this forum?
Or is it allowed if it aligns with general Green/Left group think.

Just post whatever it is you’re talking about, ffs.

2 Likes

No a google search is all you need apparently. We should all be using Google. com for your learning pleasure [/end ad]

2 Likes

You are clever and intellectual.

That was a lie.

I googled “what is trip talking about” and this was the top response. Personally I don’t understand the relevance. Hope it helps.

https://www.traveltalktours.com/

1 Like

Good luck getting a response.

Geezus. You really are illiterate.
Read his words again and try and understand what context is.

Pretty sure the context is that a soldier died.

And just to be sure it wasnt the media using bias, there was a direct quote from the widow included in the article if you read it.

“Yes, he said it,” Wilson said. “It’s so insensitive. He should have not have said that. He shouldn’t have said it.”

1 Like

The context is that whilst soldiers know the risks of the job before they start, it’s always a shock and sad if the worst does happen.

Any rational person would understand that.

I actually don’t think he meant it the way some have interpreted.