Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Or his businesses, Mar A Lago has has submitted an application to bring in even more cheap foreign workers.

I will take “Signs you are part of a cult” for $500, Alex…

42%20PM

5 Likes

Got it. Thank you, Mr Lawyer!

1 Like

No collusion!

Wait

Collusion isn’t a crime!

1 Like

Does entering Trump’s sphere of influence turn intelligent people into dumb ■■■■■ or;

Are these supposed intelligent people undeserving of the reputation and naturally gravitate towards Trump.

I finally have an incentive to get rich! See you later middle-class lifestyle. Now to find an early stage start up that gives me a ton of stock options!

1 Like

Mueller, the Special Counsel, has referred a number of new cases to US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. They involve inquiries into whether various parties failing to register as foreign agents when doing work related to the Ukraine. No charges as yet. They include Tony Podesta, the Democratic lobbyist. And a former counsel for the Obama WH. So much for Trumpista idea that the whole thing was a purely partisan witch hunt. Not that the idea ever made sense.

The reality is that it was set up initially to get Trump while pretending to be about Russia, Mueller though is a very thorough guy and is not partisan, he will go after whoever he finds.

He will find A LOT

1 Like

It was set up by a Republican assistant attorney general. Rosenstein. In response to Trump’s firing of Comey. Do you have any evidence to support the part in bold?

You do realise that some Repubs want Trump gone almost as much as any Democrat?

And for what’s it’s worth, I will say it again for your benefit, I want Trump gone too, I don’t like him and never have.

But if you want to run around saying this whole things isn’t about getting rid of Trump then you go for it.

Yeah if anything it was put in place by honourable republicans who wanted due process followed. Not be in the history books for the wrong reasons.

NUNS ORDERED TO BUY CONTRACEPTIVES

I don’t think Mueller considers this whole thing is about getting Trump. I think he would be of the view it’s about investigating Trump. And the Russians.

2 Likes

All laffs aside that is a scary thing to read. Certain words go together in an insidious way.

2 Likes

Pence is a very scary man.
And american religious fundamentalism is a very scary thing.

5 Likes

Yep.

We have one similar on the go - the Ruddock inquiry, established as a sop to the anti SSM folk

1 Like

Thankfully, he is about as likeable as herpes.

He will poll worse than trump after the inauguration bump. His policies will be the same as trumps, more or less, only he won’t be able to sell them nor distract from them. Most importantly he will lose the Trump cultists. The Democrats will be forced to run against the issues as opposed to trump.

This is a guy who gets booed in his own state, where he was governor.

Some of the videos coming out of Trump’s Tampa Bay rally last night were frankly insane!