Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Yeah, but do we really believe that Trump was telling the truth? He probably didn’t sell, or more realistically, probably never had Apple stock to begin with!

3 Likes

He was kinda right though. At the time not having large screens was out of step with consumers. People debated it heaps on here. Now everyone has large phones.

Bomberblitz Pocketgate. Or was it slim jeans debate?

1 Like

I remember people giving me so much ■■■■ for having the original note, I went on massive diatribes saying that the end game device was to be something between a tablet and the then phone sizes.

@Bomb_Doe and I argued this at length

1 Like

Hey, says me who still uses his 4.5"* iPhone 3GS and is hanging on for an updated SE. But it’s about choice. I don’t really want a large screen phone. But clearly the bigger screen phones represent the majority of the market. That’s why we need a European carry all.

*edit: should be 3.5"

2 Likes

*4 inch

actually it’s 3.5" on the diagonal

1 Like

Get a room!

1 Like

Is that you Donnington?

1 Like

I’ve got an SE, because I like the size. Everyone that sees it asks why I have such an old phone. I’m quite happy not carrying something nearly the size of an iPad around in my pocket at all times.

3 Likes

“I said sold, … I meant Kept, Ok!, … Fake nooz folks, fake nooz, …”

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I have a Zune

ЭТО АМЕРИКА

3 Likes

I still use a 4s, mostly cos it’s nice snd convenient and fits in a pocket easily. Was thinking about updating to an SE, but dithered so long that by now the upgrade would be as obsolete as the original.

2 Likes

Overweight, middle-aged white guys. Trump’s target demographic right there.

2 Likes

It’s a big demographic, though.

2 Likes

He could declare war on california and those idiots would still back him to the hilt.

1 Like

Well they were never going to care about California.

The cult has moved to the point where Trump can declare war on them and they’ll still back him.

1 Like

Hmmm … that’s me.

1 Like

POSOTUS

President of some Of The United States

The guy definitely doesn’t think he’s leading the whole country, just the fraction that like him already.

1 Like