Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

What about one of these in the meantime then?

2 Likes

Will you impose a travel ban on Bothans - you know they’re all spies right?

1 Like

All thermal exhaust ports will be adequeately covered, there will be no trenches on the surface that lead to said exhaust ports, and the head of catering (Mr Stephens) will be under strict instructions to avoid shortages of Penne Arrabiata

4 Likes

Make Hoth White Again?

(too many scorched earth bits)

I kinda feel like the exhaust ports don’t have to be directly linked to the core.

Imagine having to get confirmation from a former employer that they have no evidence of you using a racial slur.

3 Likes

“So what if he said it? Rappers say it all the time.”

Only once the Martians have paid for it

1 Like

We truly are through the looking glass.

That said, I don’t really think it would make an iota of difference should a high-res, 4K video shot from multiple angles, with dolby pro-logic sound of him shouting the n-word all the way down 5th Avenue, came out.

“He speaks his mind” they will say.

Republicans will condemn it, tweet their sorrow, and then carry on with the tax cuts.

3 Likes

Not much would change if they had live video of Pence and Trump literally lynching the descendents of Martin Luther King (in my opinion). It’s the way it seems to have gone over there and it’s kind of terrifying because it’s the way that someone can go beyond rebuke and people don’t have the balls or the will to step up and stop anything.

That this turd-blossom is likely in the White House for another two years just saddens and depresses me. Mid-terms will be interesting in a few months.

What if it was uncompressed Dolby Atmos? That stuff is hyper-real.

Dolby Atmos is more what it does to sound. It’s not a form of compression audio. Think of it like an exhaust pipe.

Dolby TrueHD is their latest version of compressed audio. Think of it like an engine that converts the fuel to energy.

Atmos through the right system is amazing. Shame there’s fark all content.

I know I caused this but you guys should head off to the “Dolby’s Latest/Greatest” thread :smile:

I love cupcakes!

9 Likes
1 Like

The real question isn’t why god didn’t bother to mention vaccines in the bible, but that if he exists why on earth he allowed the prequels to be made.

Remember when Facts were Facts and lies were lies?

1 Like

If bad Star Wars didn’t exist you wouldn’t appreciate good Star Wars.

Yeah, but the chick is hotter than him.