Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

Wait, what?!

This is 'MERICA!

1. Clemson wins the national college football championship.
  2. Clemson is invited to the White House to visit and dine with Trump.
  3. Unfortunately, due to the shutdown most of the cooking staff at the White House are not working.
  4. Hilarity occurs…

EDIT - To his credit Trump is “personally paying” for this spread.

4 Likes

He said “I think we’re going to serve McDonald’s, Wendy’s, & Burger King, with some pizza. I would think that’s their favorite food."

The silverware housing the dipping sauces, the china, the candles. WOW!

Silver is only worth about $15 an oz.

Not taking that on face value. There have been dozens of times where he has said he is paying/donating only to not.

The press really needs to stop allowing him to get away with it. He knows this is lead news on every cable channel, as opposed to the fact check 2 months later which is page 10 of the NYT.

Don’t believe a word he says until it’s proven.

2 Likes

I read that this is the longest shut-down in US history, is that correct?

1 Like

Even if he did pay for it it’s the equivalent of a big kids party. Which I suppose it was. He’s out of pocket a few hundred bucks the cheap turd

Oh, and he actually said the reason for the ‘gesture’ (giving them cold lumps of lard and ■■■■) was because the Democrats are withholding funds for the wall. I shouldn’t be surprised at the madness by now but it means I’m alive and partially sane.

1 Like

Yes, as of this past Saturday…

2 Likes

Then he has achieved something no other US President has…he’s the bestest ever.

6 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t make Melania work in the kitchen.

I wouldn’t eat any of that sh!!!t.

2 Likes

Good news is the TSA are paying their workers for one day… which means they won’t show up as unemployed in the the next batch of stats.

If the flight controllers stop being generous and turning up for free it will accelerate things.

1 Like

Yep. If they walk off this will be sorted in hours.

2 Likes

About time they did this

I didn’t find any of that funny until Mike Pence was the weird Jabba pet critter laughing at the end.

I liked ‘Bob’s Burgers is on!’

Stumbled across this comment, every time I see it this video always comes up in my mind

1 Like

I noticed that one of the guys who has championed gun control (Democrat Alderman Edward Burke) was busted with 23 guns. I guess gun control only applies to the little people.