Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

It’s not that hard, IT. I don’t really have any trouble with you, for example, and we are markedly different. Whether I agree with you or not, I at least understand where you are coming from because you explain. You don’t walk into a thread, shout “what you said is rubbish”, hurl a few fearful/angry labels, and then run away.

1 Like

I do that occasionally! lol

But yeah WP does do that almost every time so i do agree with you on that.

2 Likes

Or worse actual commies.

Are they still a thing?

Edit: And I’d argue a modern day commie would Not be worse than a modern day nazi.

1 Like

And an olden day commo was better than an olden day nazi

1 Like

Does it matter what kind of killer kills you once you’re dead?

1 Like

I think I could take a soyboy.

1 Like

Soy is full of protein. Coffee is full of caffeine. Power and alertness.

Even still.
I just thought it was a funny sledge, that’s all.
You attracts soyboys and feminazis…
Um, okay?
You attract actual nazis…

Nothing funny about the fear that soyboys and feminazis seem to invoke. The past year proves that. My comment was directed at Bacchus though.

1 Like

Like modern day Nazi’s they like to use new names but they certainly haven’t disappeared or stopped being far more relevant to modern violence than Nazi’s could hope for.

Lol.
In regards to Republicans and Democrats?
Really? [citation needed]
And nazis are still calling themselves nazis in the US. They’re not shy about it.

1 Like

Ok so we can agree from now on that only the groups who identify as Nazi’s are actual Nazi’s?

You can argue whatever you like.
You’ve reached my limit of stupid.

2 Likes

You’re the one arguing it.

Fine, go your hardest.
Spend the next hour googling US communist hate speech.
Sounds like fun for you.

Why would I bother? I’m not trying to make the distinction between those who use the Communist tag & those who promote communist ideals through actual violence. I was also not trying to suggest Nazis were confined to the very small group who identify as such - that was you. While I’m not & haven’t advocated hate speech, I just don’t see it as anywhere near as dangerous as actual violence & destruction & I certainly don’t see it as being confined to 1 group or ideology.

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re talking about.
You’ve said modern communism is more of a threat in the US than modern nazism.
Well, okay.
I don’t believe that.
I think that’s really stupid.

So I’m not really interested in your point.
I mean, unless you want to actually back it up. I might go, huh. Communism is actually a problem in the US. I didn’t know that.

But if you’re not going to do that then…I dunno…just keep talking crap?

1 Like

I see modern communism as ANTIFA, BLM, Occupy Wall Street & many other groups who are responsible for actual acts of violence & destruction. I get it that you won’t accept that these groups are commies at heart but I think that’s every bit as stupid as trying to say the KKK & Nazi’s don’t share many of the same ideals. My position is that the extremes on both sides are dangerous & capable of violence but its seems patently obvious the far left have been responsible for far more modern incidents in the US & in Australia. IF you have some facts or figures to suggest otherwise then by all means - step up. If not then your position reads like unfounded fears.

1 Like