Make the US Politics Thread Great Again

lol, bullocks it doesn’t

Wilful idiocy on your part I hope essendon12. Of the kind that is widespread and killing us. But however grotesque the Donald’s latest distraction may be the real game has already been played out by Bannon and co. Whatever happens from here on in, the Republicans have got the USA sewn up in a bag with a cat, a snake, a hornet’s nest and probably Newt Gingrich’s collection of badly used panties for the next few decades. This has gone virtually unheralded and is probably the worst scenario for anyone not white and hard conservative. Most of the world that is. Secession, bring it on. Or just end the charade entirely.

1 Like

Okay cool.

So how is this relevant.

Ha!

I will let the insulted person speak for themselves. Go ahead and read the whole article:

Funny and insightful. Not at all

lol.
That may just be the dumbest political cartoon I’ve ever seen.
Thanks for sharing.
I’m sure conservatives are good at some things, but the arts ain’t among them.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Yes you’re right previous Presidents have been so unkind to Israel. All those billions in aid money, weapons, tecnology and nd support on the UN security council.

1 Like

Surely that guy’s an actor having a lend.

3 Likes

How petty are you. Who gives a ■■■■ what side of politics allegations are coming from. If someone alleges sexual assault/harassment it should be investigated objectively.

1 Like

I agree, but that is my point, it isn’t being looked at objectively, it is being used as a political witch hunt, not for justice (not the women particularly but the Dems), just so they can get Trump.

They need to take this out of politics and get it dealt with outside of a partisan system.

And no, I am not being petty, I want it dealt with properly.

2 Likes

What’s going on with the whole Russia impeacherment thingy?

I heard Ivanka once talked to a friend whose name ended in ‘ova’. Surely that’s the nail in the coffin.

1 Like

I’m actually pleased with the direction the Democrats are heading on this issue.

Nancy Pelosi is from the old guard that you have issues with. She blocked moves to dump the Democrats accused of sexual harassment. It was then the younger women in the party that drove the resignations. This sets the standard that that the party will hold going forward.

I agree that what the party did regarding Clinton de-legitimised them. They tried to do it again recently but fixed their mistakes. I think you should give them some credit, even with Trump being the elephant in the room.

There appears to be a generational shift in the party, in the same way as the Republicans today are a very different beast than they were before the tea party. If the Dems fall back into their old ways, then your hate will be validated. If they maintain their new standard, I think it’s fair for you to re-evaluate.

3 Likes

and I will

1 Like

Good to hear. Fingers crossed they don’t drift back into old habits.

A major part of their base now is college educated women. If they lose credibility, they lose elections. There is a very selfish reason for them to hold the moral high ground on this issue.

1 Like

We’ll start finding out about Alabama soon.

Did you see the report of a 12 year old girl interviewing him in the last days of the campaign? To demonstrate he isn’t a pedo.

1 Like

The kid interview, the wifes comment about “How can he be antisemitic, our attorney is a jew…”. The whole thing is like an onion artivle.

It’s hilarious.

1 Like

Just because they can take it, doesn’t mean they should. But then, people (predominantly bullies) have been writing off attacks as “it was just a joke” for a long time. Its the mostly thinly veiled and ridiculous defence going around.