Man Scaping, Nose hair etc

Whats the preferred tool for getting those nose hairs cut back, had a couple and not just cutting it.

I man scape with a dry razor on dry skin.

1 Like

In the nose?

I pay someone to manscape me.

Get my nostrils, ears and eyebrows waxed every now and then. Normally sets me back about 30 bucks.

Is that a thing, wow

Most certainly is. Haf it done earlier in the week for today’s festivities.

Had the whole lot done for my wedding. Chest and back was convinced i was dying when the Chest was getting done.

Where do you go for these things?

Your standard beauty parlour will do it. Most of their websites have a link or at the very least a pricing section for “mens waxing”

I know it’s an absolute no-no but I get my nose hair waxed. My barber does it every so often. I go in for a shave twice weekly and he normally lets me know when my nose is due

I’m an hairy man.

Use scissors for nose hairs, or just pinch them like a man.

Waxing in general isn’t worth the pain. Just clipper it. Or use Nair.

I clipper my eyebrows because they go a bit John Howard otherwise.

3 Likes

Man, I am way out of touch.

I literally just get my hair cut at the barber, #2 on the top and #1 on the sides. There the barbers cleans up my nose, eyebrows and stuff like that but nothing full on like you guys.

5 Likes

Grip it and rip it, that’s my motto

6 Likes

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

15 Likes

I just use those electric nostril hair clipper things or a pair of scissors for nose hair. Eyebrows get a trim by the hairdresser when I get the short back and sides done and the real vanity comes in when I use tweezers to pluck out the 4 to 5 white eyebrow hairs I have in each eyebrow. Just cause I’m closing in on 60, doesn’t mean I have to look like it.

1 Like

Are any of these posts serious ? They are very disturbing ; especially @Saucy

10 Likes

One of these for the nose. Cheap and easy to use.

2 Likes

Why do I read @Saucy’s post above in the voice of Will Ferrell’s character from The Wedding Crashers?

2 Likes

images (3) (10)

11 Likes

10 Likes