Man Scaping, Nose hair etc

4 Likes

Well,… they say we all spring from Apes. Just that some don’t spring quite far enough.

3 Likes

Which brings me to another question, why do we need hair? I remember someone when I was young and I was addicted to vicks inhalers saying they will burn out your nose hairs and it will stop germs from entering, so I stopped ( addiction probably 5 tubes ) and 12 years old.

Warming, cooling, protection (eyes).

And, it’s one of the defining features of being a mammal.

Ah so when did we stop being naked and wear clothes (warmth), understand the eyelashes, and still considered sexy, but we are not born with ear hair when did that not become a thing in evolution, or why do we start growing hair from places in our body, that we not normally did

1 Like

The hair is there, just not as obvious til you get older or more self conscious. Even whales have hair.

Dunno when humans started having less obvious hair (as opposed to most other land dwelling mammals).

1 Like

Imagine a full hairy women, just went to search for Hairy Woman, does not exist on the internet

Other sites say otherwise.

3 Likes

Same. Try laser, get it done half a dozen times and you’ll never need to wax again.

Well there you go heaps of Blitz users are Neanderthals

I can direct you to a village in Greece, if that is your fetish

1 Like

Nothing screams you’re alive like getting too close with the clippers on the old nut sack.

4 Likes

@em2009

I would hazard a guess that both the men and women in Greece are really into manscaping and womanscaping. The former over here are the ones who need to catch up.

Not all Greek women are hairy either.

1 Like

That is very true. And some “hairy” Greek women are very beautiful.

I spent some time in my youth living in a village near Edessa in Greece and @em2009 in 1970 there was no manscaping or womanscaping at least in that part of Greece.

Very beautiful region, with lots of history

Why did you leave???

Mostly because I had to get back for Uni and winter was very cold there. And my Greek language skills are poor.

Nice people, made good friends, all moved to Australia! They still make me drink retsina and I still tell them it is toilet cleaner🦍

1 Like

What the actual ■■■■ are we reading here?

Is everything alright at home?

I am taking a break from drinking after re-reading that!

8 Likes