Man Scaping, Nose hair etc

A real man showers every 2-3 days, or when his nuts get unbearably itchy.

2 Likes

The cultural illiteracy of many of the posters here re: Saucyā€™s post is disappointing.

5 Likes

Youā€™re disappointing!

In the manscaping department, yes.

Fkn gross dude

giphy (3)

11 Likes

itā€™s not as bad as i thought it was going to be :rofl:

Too busy returning video tapes to be culturally literate.

1 Like

What about hairy backs, what are you blokes doing about it, its gross.

Never had a single hair on my back until I reached 40 now its a regular wax to do the trick

1 Like

My partner ran a beauty parlour in her 20ā€™s, Iā€™m lucky I donā€™t have to pay a cent. My ears get hairy, I hate it, heat the wax and the hairs get ripped out but otherwise, itā€™s an uncomfortable stab for a brief moment but it feels clean for six to eight weeks til the next time.

I refuse to wax my back or anywhere else. ā– ā– ā– ā–  that. Itā€™s gross but Iā€™m not doing it. If people want to do it, I think good luck to em but this standard of vanity as an expectation is crap to me. Iā€™m 43 not 21 in the age bracket where body dysmorphia and body issues in males is rocketing. Iā€™m going full 70ā€™s.

1 Like

I never got much hair on my back or chest, until one day I decided to shave those loose hairs around my neck and around the pecsā€¦big mistake. now I have to do it weekly or elseā€¦

9 Likes

Itā€™s a disturbing thing. And it all started with all this Male grooming & beauty product etc market they started pushing around 20 years ago.

Known a couple of young blokes that have fallen into it over the past few years.

Be original kids. Stop following fking trends.

1 Like

when they are original your type calls them hipster.

2 Likes

some of blitzs finest right here!

Why donā€™t you shave your sideburns

1 Like

Mate, if youā€™re wearing @Socks_and_Sandals and sandals, ā€˜save some xxxxx for the rest of us!ā€™

Had my back waxed once, never again.

Never waxed any other part of my body, but for an Italian I donā€™t have a lot of hair on my arms.

I did start shaving my face when I was 12.

Wow, seen the extremes now, I have been lucky never had the back/chest hair, it was more the ears and nose. I do find myself during the day at work just grabbing a latch of an ear hair and ripping it out, I do find the nose hair irritating, and gone through a couple of trimmers that donā€™t quite do the job.