Manchester Terrorist Attack

Take mentally ill individuals, add any extreme religious beliefs, plus internet with all the info to make a bomb.

This is the new world.

4 Likes

You really are a sad, nasty little fark.

2 Likes

Cul de sac. You know who its going to be. Not even a question, im sure its not someone with music taste, its the scum of islam coming back. But hey not all are terrorists, but the terrorists are…

To the other ■■■■ head, well its kids mate. You go pray for your soul.

Seeing as I have liked this post I will respond. We seemingly only have “outpourings” of public grief for other westerners. A bomb killed several in a Bangkok hospital yesterday, people are getting blown to ■■■■ in Syria every day, yet people hardly bat an eyelid.

Regardless, it’s pretty ■■■■■■ awful what’s happened.

14 Likes

I dont disagree that there is not enough public understanding of what has occurred in other parts of the world for humam tragedy. Religion playing a huge part in it.

However dont slag off others efforts and thoughts to draw attention to yourself or another cause. No need for that.

1 Like

Sandy Hook changed nothing.

3 Likes

Nothing can change that culture​when it’s that deeply seeded

1 Like

■■■■■■■ animals.

There seems to be an inverse law when it comes to terrorism. The more hospitable/welcoming you are then the more likely you are to be attacked.

The UK, France and Belgium have bent over backwards to accomodate Islam. And this seems to be how they are rewarded.

4 Likes

I agree with your sentiments. But that’s only part of the solution. Another part, is working to bring people closer - as opposed to working to split people into factions.

3 Likes

Absolutely agree.

Yes agreed it will FIX EVERYTHING!

I think we can suspend the censored word debate over in the other thread just for this one.

Whoever did this are a bunch of absolute donkey ■■■■ raping, ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

1 Like

It will remain untouched because it is completely impractical and useless.

For example how do you ‘early detect’ a kid living in the hills of Iraq or Syria or wherever?
And then even if you did, how would you force them to undergo ‘therapy’?

Solutions must be achievable and realistic. Not some wishy washy feel good utopian nonsense.

1 Like

Do you have a suggestion?

Obviously we dont have details on this one yet but anecdotally it feels to me like most of these attacks are home grown. It doesnt feel like some kid making his way from Syria and turning up.

2 Likes

No. There are much smarter and more knowledgeable people than me trying to solve this.

One thing that would be interesting to know though.
In the 70s and 80s we had a spate of terrorist attacks similar to now but not on the same scale. There was Baider Meinholf, the Italian Red Army and multiple Popular Fronts of Palestine in various forms.

Then it all stopped. Maybe we can get some lessons on why from that.

1 Like

As usual the disgraceful conspiracy theories have started.

2 Likes

Has our government roundly condemned these attacks yet?

Have we pledged solidarity with our friends in the UK?

I wonder what would happen if we didn’t?

1 Like

That’s ok, Trump will save us.

1 Like

Pretty consistent behaviour. Don’t blame religion, blame humans.

7 Likes