Manchester Terrorist Attack

nfi

You’re right, this whole thing is probably his fault. Way to be a d!ck, Waleed

1 Like

And Benbrika didn’t like the Department of Aged Careing, and the Department of Immigration, the ■■■■■■■■ that attacked Nice didn’t like fireworks, and the scum at Bataclan just wanted to improve their torture techniques.

Waleed is an apologist.
There is no difference between terrorists and the people who fund them or act as propogandists.

No, he’s not.

2 Likes

There are some ■■■■■■■ morons on this forum.

14 Likes

I agree.

Not sure what it had to do with Waleed, unless you think he’s funding them.

In-farking-deed

Luckily earlier you and Saucy sent me your definitive list of people to blame for this attack:

1 Waleed Aly
2 Peter Helliar (guilty by association)
3 John Oliver
4 Yasmin Abdel-Magied, that beatch
5 Bob Brown
6 Young people
7. That woman from Kitchen Cabinet, whatshername, you know the one
8 The Gays

250 ISIS

1 Like

Its not simplistic. That is the current strategy. They have claimed back the surrounding towns so that there is no fall back point for these dogs. Raqqa is srrounded and they are rolling in to crush them street by street. Hopefully they find Al Baghdadi up a drain pipe like Saddam or dressed as a women trying to hide like a coward. No more beating women for showing their eyes for this scum. Time to die.

Not sure if you are picking up that I despise these ■■■■■

1 Like

I’m sure you’re a real scholar yourself on this topic.

What are you talking about, read what I said before you attempt humour. When did I say it was his fault?

scholar too.

2 Likes

Thanks spelling error, what else you got.

professional extrapolator of facts.

seeing as you hate muslims you’re probably white and a christian, so you’re responsible for the inquisition, the horrendous acts of christians in the south americas and various other atrocities.

Lol, I despise all religion, I also hate vagina mutilation, stoning of rape victims, beheadings and all that other good stuff.

Oh so stuff every civilisation and culture has done. incredible.

Good to see you can brush that sort of stuff off so easily. I’m sure you defend Catholicism when priests get caught molesting children, because it happens everywhere in civilisation.

Oh shut up.

1 Like

Good you see you can blame 1 person for the acts of others