March to the G

Got my seats this morning - M48 on the wing in MCC reserve.. First time as a MCC member. Stoked!

YOU’RE PART OF THE PROB- ohh mcc not afl member, carry on.

I'm walking the nullabor and coming over

How do you walk a nullabor?
On a leash like a dog?
If so, are there off leash nullarbor parks where they can run a bit?

Coming down from Canberra.

+2 more. Sounds like we’ll have a convoy before long!

Good Jaun.

If you do Juan more of those I’ll José you down with beer if I catch up with you.

Come on Deck. Juance more with feeling.

Hey!!! Keep your filthy fantasies to yourself!

Geez Humbert WTF

Ah get stuffed.

Facebook page says 5pm march start. Game begins 7.25. Roughly when will march begin marching?

Facebook page says 5pm march start. Game begins 7.25. Roughly when will march begin marching?

It’s up to General Little

3 Likes

6 Likes

Really looking forward to this! Taking my parentals again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait.

Someone live stream it on Periscope please . I’ll march on my couch in QLD.

1 Like

I reserved a seat (in the AFL members area) last week and seating seemed to be going fast. 80K + crowd? I’m not as confident about the win as I was before the JLT. It is going to be such an emotional night

Missed out on upgrade for ANZAC day so looking like nosebleeds again. Bugger. But scored a visitors ticket for the old gal.

The number in our little group coming over from Tassie just keeps growing. Up to 44 now.

17 Likes

What’s the story?

I’m a bit nervous about getting a seat for a group of 5 GA EFC Members after the march.

Could people please give their opinion on whether it is worth reserving a seat for $7 a head halfway up level 4 or should I try my luck and get a GA seat on the day.

Also are the General Admission areas set at the MCG or do they vary for EFC members from game to game (other than ANZAC Day?

Which are the areas that are usually available? In past years I have got a reserved seat membership, but this year I have a Home and Away GA membership.

FWIW, this game is also a ‘make up’ for Hawks members in lieu of Tassie home games. They get in on GA but if they want a seat they need to upgrade.

2 Likes

Lol just hearing on SEN that Hodge is out of round 1 for missing training. Sanctioned by the leadership group.

1 Like

Yep, good bloke is Hodge

2 Likes

Communication breakdown the new buzz cover up words.

“I have prided myself on holding the playing group to very high standards and I am disappointed that I let them slip on this occasion”

lol

Very courageous in the way he is handling suspension.

Normally just starts limping on the field, so he has gotten in a bit early.

1 Like

Jumping out of Ambrose’s way already.

2 Likes