Marriage is totally Gay

Exzacery.

They are called rock spiders for a very good reason. Rock spiders sit on rocks are become invisible by blending in with their surroundings.

The human variety are very good at reading the play and their ability to read a family situation and move right into in a comfortable way. They know how to be master manipulator’s and are very good at manipulating family systems and getting the trust of people who create their smorgasbord.

1 Like

Also… most offending is with in families, ie: by family members on family members…

Well in the USA they offer chemical castration of child sex offenders to increase there chances of release or parole. Im not sure if it happens here??, but that is one example of a physical therapy that changes ones sexual nature and is condoned by society generally and while it is coercive, its not forced per se. yet a completely voluntary therapy for those who may want it is frowned upon? there is a level of inconsistency with banning such therapies that may have implications elsewhere is my main point…
Basically its not worth making the regulation, and enforcing it is just bloat regulations for government which they have neither the time or effort to spare to enforce it.

1 Like

Speak for yourself. I’ve been forced to bake cake after cake after cake after cake for gay weddings. I’m tired. I just want it to stop.

3 Likes

I’m not even a baker. Someone just asked me once if I had an oven at home and it snowballed from there.

3 Likes

Phrasing.

2 Likes

Yes/no question: Notwithstanding social influences of who/what is considered attractive, do you believe that who you are sexually attracted to is purely a choice you can make?

Its not yes or no, its, i dont know.
Its a philosophical question with no real answer. I boil it down to… Are you an idealist or a materialist?
Thats how i see it… for me if you say your gay today then your gay, if you say your not tomorrow, well your not… it mind independent personal subjective thing… and you need not even have committed a sexual act.
If you say it is only when someone commits a homosexual act then they are gay, that makes no sense… but that would be a materlist way of looking at it… but they may say you are determined by your nature, your DNA/brain chemistry which makes you feel which ever way… but then you had no choice… you will always be gay… or always hetrosexual… unless that changes. the science is still out on that.
Its unknowable, its like wondering if your wife is thinking about someone else when your on top of her… even though she says she isnt…

You think you’re saying something meaningful, but it’s just logically disconnected ranting

6 Likes

Thread is suffering from a serious case of bullshit overload.

2 Likes

ie. some half cocked, first year Arts degree Philosophy arguments and constructs.

2 Likes

Do you often wonder that ?

I know some very good therapists who can help you with that, and your other issues.

1 Like

Well not just half cocked. Some fully cocked, some not cocked at all.
And apparently this is something that requires interventionist therapy.
God bless fundamentalism.

1 Like

God bless suggesting voluntary castrations for paedophiles has any equivalency to gay conversion “therapy”.

2 Likes

They need cakes too you know!

Next the poor, innocent bakers will be forced, at gunpoint, to bake cakes for paedophile marriages!!!10ne!1

1 Like

You haven’t answered my question.

you mean this one…

It was a false dilemma of yes or No … And i gave a third option which you never considered… i said… I dont know, and gave you a explanation as best i could as to how i understand it.

And because you never consider “i dont know” as a possible answer you discard my answer as not answering…

you came up with the stupid dilemma question in the first place.

And yes it can be a choice, Male body builders do G4P all the time… they arent gay, but they do it for the cash. no natural attraction… except attraction to money.

In other words you avoided the question and tried to pretend you hadn’t.

Lol AaronJohns1 posted absolute dribble. Nothing has changed.

1 Like

Can we just stop?

1 Like