Marriage is totally Gay

If there was an option to vote ‘Contrarian’, that would suit, yes?

1 Like

Yes there is,

I’d like to think that is them cutting their nose off despite their face.

So am I and I often can be a real ****, but I do believe in equality for all, and think anyone who doesn’t are bigger carnts !

Just throwing this out their to the right wing champions of free speech.

Surely SSM and boys wearing dresses to school is a perfect example of “free speech”

No?

1 Like

You look so good in that see-through slinky red number, and the black frilly knickers. Pity your skin is tinged with Green.

No - Because at the moment it’s a privilege and afterwards it won’t be.

Someone once told me never to reject a good idea just because it came from someone you don’t like. So, along the same lines as that, one shouldn’t vote in a particular way just because you don’t like the proponents of the issue.

One should vote purely on the issue at hand, and that alone.

1 Like

This is what I mean. Someone has a different opinion to everyone else, so everybody gangs up on that person.

It appears “equality” is only important when it suites ones needs!

This is such a first world insignificant thing to be arguing about. I DONT CARE. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME CARE. STOP FLOODING MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT ABOUT IT AND GIVE ME BACK MY RAINBOW.

BE GAY, BE MARRIED, ■■■■ ANIMALS, non of this matters to me, but don’t force it on me.

I am not religious, I am well educated, I have gays, muslims, asians and aussies working for me. I treat them all equally. I don’t want to know about their personal lives, I just want to live in my own ignorant bliss until North Korea nuke us all.

3 Likes

Such a narrow view…Iran will nuke us too.

2 Likes

Classic playbook.

Say something, get responses, become victim.

1 Like

It’s how society has programmed me. Everyone’s a victim.

Huh. I actually agree with all of this.

“Hey simmo41, do you mind ticking this box on this bit of paper and putting in an envelope and sending it off”
“What’s going to change in my life if I do it?”
“Absolutely nothing, but our lives would change heaps and we’d be really happy.”
“Yeah, alright, sure.”

2 Likes

Using the power of complete indifference for good and not evil.

Or the reverse depending on your outlook.

The reverse means you would care what others are doing with their lives.

Dear Clone Hirdy.
I am glad that you are so privileged that the vote doesn’t affect you. in fact I am jealous.
However, Your vote impacts me, my husband of 17 years and our son who is 11. We all love Essendon and would just like to be treated as equals.
interestingly, If you vote yes, the issue will go away quicker than you can imagine. If you vote no, we will keep fighting and it will not go away until we are equal.

17 Likes

How does it impact you?

1 Like

Awks

5 Likes

I think you’ll find @bomberjase is a founding member of the Purple Bombers, he’s done some good work around the club with them.

(theres a couple of clues as to why it impacts him in my response) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have you asked yourself the same question?

1 Like