Marriage is totally Gay

You are correct. This is a survey only, it does not compel parliament to change the law.

The Lieberal/National position is as follows:

No vote: Issue closed, SHUT UP YA FAGGOTS.
Yes Vote: We’ll allow our members a conscience vote, so they can stioll vote “no” in parliament.

2 Likes

Ok cool.

Theyll just keep delaying it until the next election and force shorten to make a promise that he will legalise it if elected.

1 Like

I think he has already done that.

“Then there were those who came for the outrage, and received the outrage in great gouts, and did not cease until the outrage was but smearings on their hands and faces, and said they yet did want more outrage…” - Book of Jobless

It’s a party, but really, raging indifference and the overwhelming urge to share it? New flavour, delish.

Yeah, but if it goes close to election time and during a campaign and then not bring it then he’ll be ■■■■■■.

For some reason it’s very divisive and politicians aren’t willing to put their superannuation perks on the line for it.

TBH, I reckon the country would nearly be split 50/50 on this issue, but im just surprised there are so many non-gays who give a ■■■■.

EDIT: give a ■■■■ about “protecting marriage”.

http://www.theshovel.com.au/2017/08/31/same-sex-marriage-could-lead-to-men-wearing-dresses-church-fears/

Scottish and Greeks say hi

Well, it isn’t just Christians who GAS, there are Muslims, Hindus, and so on. Lots of people really. Why do the GAS in the most part? Because their “bibles” tell them so. You may not like it, or agree with it, but it is a reality that shouldn’t be ignored, even if you think it is ridiculous.

That stuff always seems strange to me. Don’t many men already wear dresses? Pretty sure that J Edgar did in his spare time when he wasn’t trying to ruin peoples lives and that was a long time ago.

1 Like

I think that’s disgraceful.

10 Likes

Geez where did you find a pic of CJ?

MAD MONDAY!

Was this taken at the Batley Townswomen’s Guild Re-enactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbour?

6 Likes

Don’t be jelly of how fabulous I am.

Barry Humphries.

The Prime Minister of Fiji.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Is that a bloke? Never knew.

Rubbish. No one is “ganging up on you” because of your opinion on the issue. Its more because you’ve declared that your alleged indifference will actually become a “No” vote purely out of spite. Nice way to abrogate your responsibility as a society member -and indeed as a human- to logically and rationally form an opinion on the issue and act accordingly.

I suspect your indifference is spurious and in effect you’re just looking for something else to pin your opposition on. Its ok to vote no. Its not ok to pretend that its someone elses fault that you will.

Yeah, nothing screams ambivalence like mentioning b.estiality in the same sentence as gay marriage, especially in the current climate. Fmd. In any event, nothing is being forced on you beyond some thought.

Except that a No vote - if it wins - means that you are willingly NOT treating them all the same. Youve become part of the machinery that restricts rights to some. And you cant plead ignorance or “not wanting to know” on that.

15 Likes