Marriage is totally Gay

Not all kids come from a home where acceptance is the norm.

5 Likes

Y̬̕O҉̜̯̻̼̝U̺̬͇̣͕̰̦͜ ̲̦̲Ḥ̛͙Ḁ͓̖V̩̥͉͖E̘͎̯̺͚͠ ̯̞̻͚̼BE̦͚͍̥̝̩E̖͚̮͡Ṋ̤̤̱̞ ̲͖̹̝̖̥T̬̳RI̧̖̹̲P̸̝P͏̹͙̫̣͉̼͖E͙̜̬̖̫̰͜R̴̺E̛̝D̟͇̗͎̗̟͕͘

2 Likes

LOL. Turn it up Trip.

3 Likes

Abbott must be so happy that all his opponents, including Turnbull, phrased their responses per the context he provided (SSMers are violent).

1 Like

Didn’t the QANTAS bloke cop a pie to the face from an SSM opponent?

3 Likes

As with the Abbott head butt, not sure if the pie in Joyce’s face was SSM related. It may also be that the more violent attack on Rudd’s Godson was more directly linked to homophobia.

I don’t have an issue with this at all, but I do have an issue with our “vision statement”. Why isn’t our vision first and foremost to win premierships? All the other stuff is great and certainly needed, but should be second to our vision of winning games of footy and bringing another premiership to the club.

1 Like

For starters.

1. Treat people with respect. Probably reduces your chance of being attacked, significantly.

2. If you’re not gonna do 1. then have some heavies on hand. Either as a deterrent or to step in.

3. Don’t shake hands with people.

Treat people with respect but don’t shake hands with them.:open_mouth:

Life is not a video game mate. You can’t stop anyone from headbutting you if they pretend to go to shake your hand. Let’s not forget he’s a man of 60+.

He’s not Conor McGregor.

Joyce and Abbott attacks were effectively coward punches and should be condemned. There is zero excuse for doing it.

Rudds godson I believe was provoking his assailants beforehand. Not condoning that either but slightly different scenarios.

Clearly.

“The perpetrator was yelling: ‘You know what I hate? Faggots! I hate ■■■■■■■ faggots!’ He then looked straight at the young man (who was waiting for his bus) and said: ‘I hate ■■■■■■■ faggots!’,” the Bulimba 4 Marriage Equality group posted on Facebook. “So the young man said: ‘That’s ok, I don’t like you.’ Perp: ‘did you just call me a homophobe?’ Young man: ‘yup.’ He then walked over to where the young man was sitting and from his standing position of 6’2, he punched the young man from below, striking his head, throwing his head back, and then walked off.”

1 Like

DJ Astro Labe a barista and anarchist…

“I’m an anarchist and I believe in human rights.”

Yeah, good luck with that one.

3 Likes

You insulted a forum member’s wife, edited your post and then make jokes about dyslexia.

You’re a fcuwkit.

7 Likes

Not long ago, it would have been banned by now.

I did not change any post, did not joke about dyslexia - I’m serious. Coming from you ill take that as a complement!

Lol mate you had a go at SMJ’s wife. It looks like your post has been edited.

1 Like

I saw the original post before it was edited. It was a cruel and needless personal attack on a member’s wife.

It wasn’t edited. The post was flagged and thankfully deleted, as the poster hopefully will be before too long.

The next post was just another similar in tone and content.

I merely stated what I would imagine a PM or former PM (or anyone else for that matter) would have thought about a stranger coming up to them and having a go at them.