Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

We will have a crack for 10 minutes but kick behinds

1 Like

Hands up if youā€™re looking forward to this gameā€¦

8 Likes

You are not wrong the Bulldogs lead the free kick ladder and no doubt will stretch that margin further today. So yeah just like last week, the week before and so on, weā€™ll need to get used to hearing ā€œFree Kickā€¦ā€¦insert opposition name hereā€¦ā€¦ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m expecting more a half time score of WB 52 Ess 29 and some hope, but a three-quarter time score of WB 86 Ess 37.

2 Likes

How many whinges Nino have??

5 Likes

Reckon heā€™ll have plenty of company today

2 Likes

Play on, advantage!
ā€¦
All clear.

2 Likes

Really nervous about this one, young players really looking weary as the more experienced dogs starting to peak for finals

Itā€™s official- weā€™re insane.

The definition of insanity is ā€œdoing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different resultā€.

These words are usually credited to the acclaimed genius Albert Einstein.23 Mar 2017

Author: Albert Einstein

1 Like

Essendon

ā€œHoldā€ ref blows whistle ā€œ50 metersā€

Giving the dogs a shot on goal in the square

2 Likes

The Bont will get 30 touches and 4 goals. and i might have gone a bit lid on with that prediction

1 Like

Pencil him for 3 votes

In all honesty, I reckon Stringer will pay alot of attention to Bont at Centre Square bounces, and it will be a fascinating sub plot to this game.

3 Likes

Weā€™ll kick a short 20m kick out of the backline only for it to be called not 15 play on and Bailey Smith will intercept and kick a goal. Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

So just like every other match day thread then.

8 Likes

Itā€™s not impossible that we will win, but itā€™s extremely unlikely.

Halfway through the season I would have given us a real chance, but not now. Weā€™re undermanned, and the kids who are playing are tired. I donā€™t know whatā€™s wrong with Tippa, but something is. Hind seems to have lost his dash. Shielā€™s trying to find his way back but heā€™s got a way to go.

The only way I can see us winning this is if Footscray for some reason have a very off day, and we on the other hand get some early goals and get our tails right up. But I doubt that either of those things will happen.

What Iā€™d like to see is us continuing to have a real crack. Get the blue collar stuff going and keep it up. Make them earn every kick. Back each other up. Run, run, run.

I think weā€™ll lose by about 40 points, sadly.

2 Likes

Im calling it now smith v smith or smith v hunter are going to be the main events.

Smith to get 2 weeks

Operation Save Percentage.
The way our defensive zone holds up (or not) in this game will show as much as any, if weā€™ve improved or just kidding ourselves.

1 Like

Big high lollipops into the forward 50 to be either punched away or easily marked by a Bulldogs defender then cleared to their forward line for a goal - 12 point turnaround. Then rinse & repeat.

2 Likes

I swear feels like we are the only team who cops that