Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

Not sure anything about this game will be fascinating.

Unless you mean like watching a car crash.

1 Like

I do wonder if the players know that we have a six game losing streak with an average of 50 points against them

Rutten should put it on the white board today enough is enough

I know it’s short odds, but I’m taking the 40+ option for that

6 Likes

We are going to win by 37 points. Bank on it. Pit your house on it. FFS

who’s expecting a different result?

That stuff doesn’t work as much as you think it does.
What’s far more important is understanding how they have beaten us the last couple of times (their ball movement in and after stoppages), and how we can limit this dominance.

The tactical battle and execution of the plan is more important than an emotional response.

2 Likes

Brad Johnson better not be commentating this game, otherwise I fear I might end up needing a new tv

6 Likes

ch7 game I think

WB 117 - 42 ESS

1 Like

An hour of wolves and shattered shields,
when the age of men comes crashing down,
but it is not this day!
This day we fight!!

Dogs by 74

This game’s all up to Tippa, if he fires we’ll have a chance, if he plays passenger again, we’ll get done by a big margin. I think he he’s carrying some sort of niggle as his pace has dropped off markedly. When’s the last time he has done a rundown tackle? Seems a while ago.

About half of the team to have delistable games

I’ll go:

85 - 54.

I reckon we’ll be leaning towards a more defensive game plan this week and low risk ball movement to try and limit the damage

At some point we will kick four in a row to bring us back within 28 points before they slam on 6 unanswered goals and we pick up multiple soft tissue injuries leaving us with three on the bench.

Dogs by 57.

2 Likes

Essendon fans watching the game today

1 Like

Nino when he wakes up in the morning

3 Likes

Your opinion of us requiring a big bodied mid will be vindicated today fella.

Basically everyone expects us to lose though. I think we have all come to peace with it.

EDIT: Woops. I meant to quote Nino.

1 Like

If anyone sees me in this thread during the game, please reply with GET OUT, in bold.

…cheers :+1:

7 Likes