Match day Rd 21 Against The dirty dogs from the west

Bit pathetic that 95% of our playing list don’t know what it is like to beat the Bulldogs.

100% don’t know what it’s like to win a final in the red and black

2 Likes

Didn’t we drop Perkins for that already?

should have done a poll to see which posters thought we’d win today v’s those who didn’t.

would have made it easier to pinpoint specifically which posters to mock after the game :rofl:

We’re gonna win boiiiizzz everyone get amongst it

1 Like

I hear he’s been been put through the wood chipper and used as fertiliser for the hill side of the hangar that certain VFLW afficionados love to stand on

147630 (1)

2 Likes

Yep now just need freo to beat the lions!!

Will be out best win of the year. We will win and put us back in the finals race then next week we will lose to gold coast. I have seen this movie before. I’m going to get drunk now.:beers:

Several steps ahead of you, friend.

1 Like

Is there a betting market where I can get the dogs to go coast to coast more then 10 times???

I will be genuinely shocked if we get within 50 points of them. Hopefully we don’t be stupid and try and beat them at their own game, aka run and carry, because it always ends in unmitigated disaster.

3 Likes

Brownlow sealed in the bag after 3 votes in this one

I’m thinkin Sambuca Opal Nera.

Nah won’t be a blowout within 5-6 goals

We stopped the Swans ball movement for a half

they couldn’t move the ball quickly we forced them out wide and denied them the middle

If we can do the same today for 4 qrts we will have a sneaky chance of a win imo

I get that same feeling every time culter puts in a ■■■■ poor effort

1 Like

We can’t play 4 qtrs against good sides yet

Next year yes but this year we are cooked

Dwayne Russell

I won’t be watching

1 Like

Thanks in advance CJ

1 Like