Match Day Thread 2017-R20 vs Fark Carlton

Yep, and realistically we had no chance of winning a flag after 2001 with the same squad, but persisted regardless until we flamed out after 04… been in the wilderness since.

No doubt experiencing and winning finals gives you the knowledge you need to succeed in subsequent years, but only if the majority of your players, and all of your key players getting that experience, are on the up and not in their decline. Since early 2000 we have never got the timing right - after the farewell tour of this year I hope we start to get that right again… I reckon we will.

Exactly.

Playing kids doesn’t automatically = give up the season.

Playing more kids this year might have even made us a better team.

7 Likes

I think that’s a reasonable point, and I certainly wouldn’t have been miffed nor surprised if it had occurred. I expect exactly that to happen should we lose another game. Hard to know what the exact rationale is though, because it could be so many things. Nothing is ever as simple as made out.

Its game day fellas. Lets smash the scum!!

The level of hatred i have for carlton is indescribable. I wont be happy until their club folds and is burnt to the ground so i can do take a massive dump on the ashes. Hope someone pins Kruezers arms and drives him headfirst into the turf again.

Take whatever suspensions come your way, just make a stand and get stuck into them.

4 Likes

F@rk Carlton

9 Likes

And yes, we need a massacre if we want to be the team on 12 wins that makes the finals.

7 Likes

What a glorious blue sky morning it is.

Let the Blues suffer the blues.

Hey Carlton…

15 Likes

Stewart, Hartley, Myers, Bellchambers all added to the lineups we rolled out earlier in the year.

V Carlton last time we had Brown, Hocking, Leuey, Stanton and Langford running around.

I think we’ve “changes up” the team. We just haven’t brought in rookies.

Im worried about Carltons form line. 4 losses in a row, the laws of probability go up for a win the longer they have been losing… put it all on blue, where gonna lose.

Has anybody got the one where Hibbo is photoshopped out?

That was my favourite blitz gif.

1 Like

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/7/7c5093c07b6f52ae4e0f112e1921b54918cc4774.gif

Lots of classics in the previous build-up thread, start here:

6 Likes

Fark Carlton

2 Likes

The broken matt hardy gifs are the best thing about blitz right now

6 Likes

4 Likes
1 Like

THIS

So much this.

1 Like

What’s the definition of madness?

Then you remember we’ve had pretty much our best 22 available all year.

If the kids where knocking down the door, but they are not. Have been solid only, the coaching staff are playing best available as they should be.

3 Likes

Fark carlton really brings out the best in you good sir! Bravo! :clap:

Keeping showing off that caring, charming, happy side of you. Love it! :rofl:

1 Like