Match Day Thread 2017-R20 vs Fark Carlton

curnow to jump on hurleys head and show us why we should have taken him over franga

1 Like

Pure ā€˜Essingtonā€™ mode set to be engaged today with our season all but finishing last week.

11 goal to 9 game coming up. Probably their way. $4.35 for a Blues win is ridiculous given the history of these games and our mediocre performances.

ā€œMood insuranceā€.

1 Like

Iā€™m not normally like this, but we are going to smash these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  today.

7 Likes

You know itā€™s a MCG home game when you walk in and blasting from the speakersā€¦

Woahhheyyyyyy
Guess what time it is noooooow
Ohhhhh heyyyy owew
RELAX
DONT DO IT
WHEN YA WANNA
CUUUUUUUM

9 Likes

Ken oath we are.

1 Like

One should always Fark Carlton.
Smash these tanking flowering pelicans into oblivion. I donā€™t want to see a 10 point win, I want to see a destroyation that has their softcock fans looking for the exit faster than than their squibbing captain trying to get away from Dyson.
Still $200 at $4.50 on the Blooooos was far too good to turn down

1 Like

Weā€™ve got Eddie, Sandy, Dunstall, Roos and King on commentary.

Leave Britney alone!

Ohhhhhh fark, the mute button will cop a hiding today!

I was gonna say thatā€™s not bad for a tv line up. Couldā€™ve been Basil and Ricciuto or some ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

Fixed.

1 Like

2 tribes at 3qtr time on anzac day a few years ago was peak essington.

1 Like

I agree with that totally (even though its not what you were arguing earlier?) But now itā€™s August the ship has sailed.

Except of course for this; how many games has howlett played?

Anyone know who the umpires are?

blues by 10 for mine

Just partook in some banter with Blues supporters at Euroa Service Centre. If they play footy like they banter, we win by 10 goalsā€¦

FWIW there is a large amount of Bombers fans making their way down the Hume this morning - FCFC not so much.

7 Likes

With the traditional time slot for a match at the MCG and the sun out one could almost think this is final in September. Letā€™s hope the players are switched on from the first bounce and condemn the Blues to more misery. Would love nothing more than a 10 goal win.

Go Bombers!

2 Likes

I farking hate fark carlton so much. Please let us smash them.

4 Likes

Haussen, Hay, Meredith