Match Review: Adelaide v EFC Witches Hats

By god I hope this is true.

It is now official, we are in the 70's again, the worst years of my life as an Essendon supporter and they have returned.

No, this is WAY WORSE than the '70s.

Way, way worse.

Essenlol

Even considering Betts kicked 5, Baguley was easily our best player.

Closer than I thought we’d get

Couldn’t really care less about the losing margin. Haven’t for weeks.

um didn’t he die in the movie, i doubt that is gonna send the right msg :stuck_out_tongue:

8 goals in a game - again
Thrashed - again
Over a 100 point loss - again

“Didn’t see that coming”. “I’m flabbergasted”.

Injury made it worse. Giles and Myers going down ■■■■■■ up our rotations.

Positives.

• Stein was good.
  • Leverde with his best game yet
  • Melky was a good sub.

Its nearly over, keep putting game into Langford/LAV. Get that decent pick this year and the next…Keep rebuilding. Once we get cleared by CAS we can fight again.

If Steinberg didn’t play we would have won!

It.is.finished.

The next generation looks pretty good. Langford i’m assumed was subbed to get more mids in but was looking okay. Laverde is going to be very good. Edwards very nice with no support around him.

Hibberd and Baguley did okay given the number of entries.

May as well draft replacements for a lot of players.

I still #StandByHird but he’s going to need to perform miracles from here on out.

Just putting the bevvies on ice for another thread later

The players love Hird, i don’t think anybody would dispute that. But they aren’t playing for him.

Really poor form to bronx joe, really poor.

How ANYONE can defend Hird after that is beyond me, WADA or not we should not be losing by 20 goals week after week.

Lerverde and Edwards are close to the only reasons I watch.

Stants our best Hird will get a severe blowtorch this week . .Will he survive? Not sure how we turn this around Campo > hird as coach who would have thought?

Welcome to my ignore list.

Stants our best Hird will get a severe blowtorch this week . .Will he survive? Not sure how we turn this around Campo > hird as coach who would have thought?

Stanton had no real influence on the game when 24 of his 30 touches were uncontested in a loss over 100 points.

Under 10 goals again. Really not good enough but nothing u can do now. The key is what needs to happen in the off season to get us back on track.

Coaches
Game plan
Players
Board
Recruiting
Fitness

The only thing worse than our performance was hearing the snide remarks of the ■■■■■ in the commentary box.