MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

LEIGH FISHER

3 Likes

This is like a Ross Lyon aftermatch. Bank the 4 points and move on. After the last 2 weeks, then next 3 are even more massive

The amount of empty seats at the ponsford end is a joke, what Collingwood army? Lucky them and Hawthorn have a combined 150,000 members that they can be proud of

1 Like

And the few that were there emptied out very very quickly

2 Likes

I’m claiming that one

I noticed he oulled up sore part way through the WCE game at Etihad. And he hasn’t had top speed since - has still be good though.

We had at LEAST 3 to 1.

Trelaor is worth what they gave up, not sure you could say the same about Adams. But to get Wells, Varcoe (last year) and Mayne is just incredible. I think their list manager should be under more pressure than Buckley

3 Likes

It’s interesting how different people perceive the same thing, footy aside.

John Worsfold, every time you see him he presents as the living image of the ■■■■ end of the stick that hird copped. Net result is you have let that image effect your ability to objectively assess him as a coach. We all see it, you have been down on him since day one. I should know lack of objectivity, I wrote the book on it.

To me, he represents the living image of that era being in the past. I can’t objectively assess his ability to coach either. You and I have very different views on what was right or wrong about that period.

For the moment, I’m happy we appear to be playing two way football and that we have a forward line for the first time since Lloyd retired. But I did don’t think either of us can objectively comment on it.

But to paraphrase all that

Saga.

2 Likes

YOU’RE ■■■■■■■ ■■■■!

Bovril

1 Like

You know we’ve been bad to watch at times but if I had to watch every week what Collingwood produced today I’d empty out everything in bowles and exit the ground mid way through the first.

8 Likes

Had a bloke try to abuse me as he walked out in the last but he choked on his Pie. I missed the GS

3 Likes

Not a game to rave about but a win is a win, which I will take every time.

I also like having another James in our team.

4 Likes

I echo Wim’s underlying sentiments but am aghast at his potty mouth.

2 Likes

Raz and Zerrett are our measuring stick.

They’re both on, we win

How did I forget.

FAP FAP FAP

Collingwood look like a team that didn’t want to be out there.

Our test is going to be next week. We’ll find out if all this talk of improvement is just lip service.

3 Likes

I was expecting Essington to turn up at some point today…

turns out they have tuned up right now and are playing for richmond.

15 Likes

We win, people still having arguments. I love it.

7 Likes