MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

Great to win especially against Collingwood. I can’t help but think that it was helped by an insipid performance by the opposition. You can only beat your opposition which we did convincingly - I just want to see more.

2 Likes

Hmmm, a win against the Saints all of a sudden looks a bridge too far with them making an absolute mess of the Tiges. They’ll be top 4 by the end of the round.

Fkg concur.

2 Likes

I’m famous![quote=“SCarey, post:191, topic:10920, full:true”]

I’ve been struggling to work out what is upsetting you about benfti and the Bovril, did some Googling, didn’t help much but the Blitz got a hit:

[/quote]

8 Likes

I’ve only came here to see who found negatives about this performance. Wim starring as usual.

3 Likes

ÓK Deep breath, anyone else think it may have been good to have Jake Carlisle in defence/forward the last few weeks?
Please don’t hurt me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a full moon tonight.

3 Likes

Just back from the city/game.

Could have been better, but a big improvement, . enjoyed it.

Also, …
A) St Kilda did what?

B) Lol Richmond,

C) Oh dear, … we’d want to play twice as well as we did today next week looking at that scoreline … (gulp)

2 Likes

Somebody is in trouble with the law then

When we lose next week, I shudder to think what hideous things are going to be posted on this site.

2 Likes

How much did you lose?

Crap, where do you live to take 5 hours to get home??

Probably and it wouldn’t be as weird as some of the moods in here tonight. :grinning:

Oh no, not that far. Hung around for a bit kicking the footy with the grand grommets, then went and had a few (light) beers at the Cricketers BM, … Takes me about 2 hours to get back to Invy after a game, … my son had driven down with the niblets from Moama though, … that’s more of a trek.

Edit: Winning always makes the trip seem shorter though, … so it was a good one tonight :wink:

6 Likes

Da Luuuuunatics is out & abouts …!!!

1 Like

Replays up already in Estonia too folks.

1 Like

Jamie Elliot looks like a meth head with his peroxide blonde hair and tatts. Also has massive bags under his eyes, like he has been out on a massive bender. Really good player though.

Happy Myers fought back in the second half but seriously as a professional footballer how can he not have a right foot. It is an indictment on him and the club that he is so one sided. A number of other players are almost as bad.

Happy for the win. But it needs to be backed up over the next month. This team has potential and is probably the team the top sides are hoping don’t make finals because when on they are very very good.

Oh and F#$k the umpires. Pendles threw it all day and had an eternity to dispose of it. Our players got pinged straight away. Also how that Zerrett hit by Greenwood was not a free is further proof to me the umpires hate us. There were two umpires that had a perfect view of that incident, yet called play on.

Love me a cup of Bov or more likely Bonox, … same same.

Also, a teaspoon or two in your spag bol sauce works wonders …

1 Like

Biggest negative of the day is that is almost certainly the last time we will play a Buckley coached Collingwood.

4 Likes

Conte and Buckley careers over in 1 week.

Wonderful.gif

1 Like