MATCH REVIEW: Dons > Pies

I reckon they’re up for it.

1 Like

Still smiling…a win is a win- big test next week. Glad that the Saints had their big night & win against another side. Think we can match them well at our best. Just great to be watching replays, interviews etc again!

2 Likes

There was also a non call after Joe got molested that was laughable

7 Likes

What happened to Membrey?

Knocked out that cheating ■■■■ Grimes

2 Likes

Ugly hit on Grimes. Should get a holiday

Gil will be on the phone, no problem.

Should get 4-6 weeks.

Great!

Thoughts on Orazio’s post match interview where he claimed that we’d played really good footy the past two weeks?

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

5 Likes

They have. Interspersed with a few minutes of really sh*t footy.

2 Likes

Most farking depressing post match win thread ever…!

5 Likes

If we can compete in the middle? Aren’t we like last in the comp for clearances?

Not this week.

There was a time in the game I think 3rd quarter where we were up by 34 or so and Daniher had a pretty easy set shot and missed. They then kicked a couple of goals to make it close again. If he kicked that goal I think it would have been an absolute belting, to the point of Buckley being sacked. Therefore all hail Joe because he had the foresight to realise they could not beat them too badly otherwise there would be no more Buckley.

7 Likes

You honestly think they played good footy against Brisbane?

More importantly, does Raz honestly think they played good footy against Brisbane?

Come on Ding you’re a superb poster and way better than all this whinging.

Well, they only dropped one bloke who wasn’t the worst performer and then the CEO apologised for saying they played poorly. All indicators are that no one really thought the Brisbane game was that bad.

They were ok for 3/4’s and sh*t for 1/4. Not sure what O Fantasia thinks but his performance this week suggests he and his team mates reflected on what came before and they made some adjustments accordingly.

Channel 9 just do their best to put together the least likeable panels on their footy shows. It really is remarkable.

3 Likes