Match review. Dreamtime

Off you go.

Most frustrating game this year for mine. Our effort and tackling pressure were great, but horrible skill errors killed our chances.

Parish…

How bad is hartleys hammy? It was iced up on the bench.

Parish...

Tippa…

Parish

Would love to see Tippa get some time in the middle…

2-2

Orazio2Parish.gif

Who comes in for Harts if his hammy is no good?

Walla…

Actually I have one criticism of Walla, there are not more of him playing.

Most frustrating game this year for mine. Our effort and tackling pressure were great, but horrible skill errors killed our chances.
I'd be more frustrated if i was a Richmond fan

Enjoyed the game, like I’ve enjoyed most this year.
Great watching the kids blossom. Fanta, Tippa, Parish had good games.
Dea went alright again I thought. Our intensity was very good. Yep, skill was not great - but that goes hand-in-hand with the ferocious tacking and risk taking. Demps looked solid. Langers had an off night. JoeDan had a great game.
All in all, I enjoyed it.

Weird game. I thought we were clearly the better team for all but two eight minute patches where they added a lot of score quickly.

Tackled like animals and were very good around the contests, probably just lacking one or two class players.

Turnovers killed us, Goddard and Zerrett were putrid by foot tonight.

Grima francis or michael thats all we have i think

Great endeavour. Crap skill level.

Darcy Parish is going to be a star.
Jamar did well.
Edwards wasn’t great but like anyone coming into the team deserves another crack.
For all JD’s flaws, he just keeps on competing and contesting and doesn’t appear to drop his head. Great attitude.

I like our team of battlers
they have a fighting never-say-die attitude and they deserve more success
looking forward to 2017

Turnovers killed us, Goddard and Zerrett were putrid by foot tonight.

That was frustrating as all hell.

Hartley has slowed down a bit. Few times he was beaten by good service but he was down big time.
BJ… fk me.

Jeez it was just hard to watch.

I’m pleased that we got beaten by a decent margin so we can’t blame the umpires. That was one of the worst adjudicated games I can ever remember.

Parish

And Groundhog Day