Match Review: Essendon monsters St Kilda

Gif of Joe’s mark pls

1 Like

David King and Cameron Mooney in the post game coverage literally standing in chicken ■■■■. I’m not saying I’m against it, but what?

2 Likes

Dont knock BT…loving the post match

2 Likes

Liked :bird: game. Just that extra little bit of run and able to close space really well and created a few turnovers through pressure

9 Likes

How’s Eddie constantly saying that we are prospering as a result of last year and all the huge advantages as a result of the last 4 years?

■■■■ off ■■■■■■■■

41 Likes

BT is doing well, I am enjoying this.

3 Likes

BJ ice on the quad

I liked bird in the midfield looked better with him in there instead of jobe. I’ve noticed he has a very good side step too.

■■■■, if we beat the swans and lions we’d be fourth lmao. ■■■■■■ off

4 Likes

if if’s and buts was candy and nuts

1 Like

That was as easy as:

1 Like

Imagine if we had also beaten carlton!

1 Like

It’s actually a pregnant & poignant question, … we were actually better without him tonight.

Makes me wonder on the point of the exercise, or at least what it has said?

Either to show the team not to look for him all the fkn time, but treat him as just another link, … or that we’ll be fine without him if he wants to go …?

2 Likes

How the f.ck do you understand Irish and his brothers, glad they enjoyed the game WSTHUP though, glad they enjoyed it

2 Likes

WTF is going on. Miss one match day thread on blitz and you’re more lost than being in the lid of thread.

I still think we can do a great amount of damage in the finals if we make it. Shoot me

14 Likes

I loved that, usually mainstream tv is too scared to go off cuff like that but BT made it good to his credit, hard job to do that, and was great getting access into the rooms

I think JD has a joke that he says the same things every time he’s interviewed

5 Likes

Gleeson best game! He is taking those grabs more consistency

11 Likes

dkp is the new wob, nothing too strange

4 Likes

Did anyone notice Irish still doesnt know the words to the song :joy:

9 Likes