Out. Farking. Standing.

80 Likes

■■■■ me I love my club.

5 Likes

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

2 Likes

How good was that

5 Likes

Can’t remember the last time we played such and exciting and attractive brand of football.

14 Likes

Best four quarter perfomance from everyone. Only knock I could find is Zaka could have gone harder at the ball and executed better, but we ■■■■■■ did it!

Have a frothy and enjoy the replay.

6 Likes

I was so ready to be run over in the second half. That was a farking delight.

20 Likes

See ya in the lid off thread.

10 Likes

Absolutely incredible, Green walking around with ice on the hammy after the game?

2 Likes

Langford contributed little as well. Zaka much better in the second half, got involved in some scoring.

6 Likes

The first 10 mins were electric.
The last quarter was superb.

Fantasia creates goals like very few players.

21 Likes

best ■■■■■■■ football feeling for a long time, and to beat the hawks even better. Just so happy the guys were happy and smiling and enjoying it again.

Only ■■■■■■■ blight on the night, is seeing that ■■■■ Evens in the rooms, that’s so ■■■■■■■ disgraceful that he is even remotely allowed near anything to do with the club.

42 Likes

I’ve watched a few of the other games so far this round and so many teams have been so untidy with their kicking. Our kicking was excellent today, pretty impressive for round 1

13 Likes

We waited 4 years and how sweet it was. Love ■■■■■■■ everyone at the moment!!! YES!!!

11 Likes

Flag Farking Favorites!

2 Likes

So friggen good!!

1 Like

sexyfanta.jpg

3 Likes

Too many good things to make words…

5 Likes

Guys JLT has me worried we can’t run out games.

23 Likes

SMACK

18 Likes