Match Review Thread - Daniher 4.1 25 def. Rich 3.5 23

Could have been worse?

The biggest positive for me was that Carlton let Eddie Betts go to Adelaide for nothing.

Who fkn cares, 4 more weeks and the 4 year's from hell is are done

FTFY

The biggest positive for me was that Carlton let Eddie Betts go to Adelaide for nothing.

“Those idiots”

What’s Richmonds excuse?

We still managed to kick more than 60 points too.

Dwayne Russell should go down in medical history. All doctors expected that have no brain at all would cause some sort of difficulty, but hasn’t stopped him talking ■■■■ one bit.

4 games to go.

Langford down back Francis up forward to start?

hmmmm.

Our % went down.

What's Richmonds excuse?

Their coaching panel, their recruiters, their management, their player development…everything except Hardwick, he is very good apparently.

I love how it has all the highlights and achievements for the commentators and then for Dwayne it has;

50 games for Geelong

I know the meaningless cheap goals at the end that stopped it being 100 point loss shouldn’t make me feel better, but they kind of did.

Joe Dan super impressive tonight.

Dwayne is the type of guy in the group that you want to shut up by a good left hook.

Has there ever been three bigger flogs in the commentary box than Russell, Roo and Healy? Smug flogs the lot of them.

We are screaming out for some cocky, arrogant straight kicking forwards.

Beaten in a keepings off competition. Adelaide structure up well and find the goals with absurd ease. How do they go on the MCG?

I love how it has all the highlights and achievements for the commentators and then for Dwayne it has;

50 games for Geelong

They must have got sick of him talking ■■■■ too.

Said I’d be happy if our final score was more than Richmond’s and it was.

What's Richmonds excuse?

Their coaching panel, their recruiters, their management, their player development…everything except Hardwick, he is very good apparently.

I know they’re trying to keep the stability, not be reactionary, etc, but’s been seven years. That’s long enough to tell. And yes, I’d rather discuss Richmond’s coaching situation than the game we just played.