Match Review Thread - Daniher 4.1 25 def. Rich 3.5 23

Changed the thread title for further satisfaction.

We have been much worse in Adelaide with a full strength team. I was smiling at the end of the game that we kept it below 88 points and kept them out of the top four.

Apparently Joe has a low % of kicking goals from set shots.
Steph Curry has a higher % of nailing 3 pointers when attempted.
Dwayne Russell himself has a very large % of words coming out of his mouth that resemble horseshit.

soundly beaten by a more cohesive, better skilled, stronger, faster, fitter unit at their home ground.

Am amazed at somes reaction to a result that stevie wonder would have seen coming.

Apparently Joe has a low % of kicking goals from set shots. Steph Curry has a higher % of nailing 3 pointers when attempted. Dwayne Russell himself has a very large % of words coming out of his mouth that resemble horseshit.

Great post. I must admit, when he said that my first thought was “what the ■■■■ has basketball got to do with it”?

One day there will be a swear word invented applicable just for Dwayne Russell. It’ll be so rude that the world will just ■■■■■■■ explode.

JD was gooooood.

Got home from work just in time to see the last 3 and a bit mins of the game. We were playing awesome!
At least we fought it out right to the end.

I want to know who in the reserves could have come in and done better?

If we’re developing, why is polkinghorne playing instead of someone like Redman (for example). I know we can’t “gift” games but has polkinghorne form in the 2s been that good?

I think the idea is that Woosha is leaving enough experienced players in to at least help keep the side semi organised and capable of regrouping, even if they aren’t playing well themselves.

I think this tactic, while not producing pretty scorelines, probably has prevented complete disgrace.

Big question mark over Gleeson.

None over Dempsey.

Anyone else missing Gwilt yet?

Nope

We bettered both Freo, 7 goals, and Richmond, 3, but that’s not saying much! It’s hard when you’ve got less than half a side, but it shows there are a lot of listed players who aren’t worth their spot. Hopefully, they’ll be gone next year and with most of the twelve returned things will be better. No 1 draft pick is looking good!

Changed the thread title for further satisfaction.

Thanks I needed something to laugh about .

Even though it was frustrating to watch in parts and the margin wasn’t flattering I think you can see that most of the guys who’ll actually be there next year are having a crack. Zacka couldn’t break a tag as usual but hopefully next year he won’t be copping one. It’s an away game against a potential premiership team, coming to the end of the toughest year in the clubs history. Just have to support the boys, enjoy watching the young guys develop and look forward to what next year might bring. GO BOMBERS!!

Nope

The backline is.

Missing him badly.

Nope

The backline is.

Missing him badly.

Yep spot on.

Who fkn cares, 4 more weeks and the year from hell is done

soundly beaten by a more cohesive, better skilled, stronger, faster, fitter unit at their home ground.

Am amazed at somes reaction to a result that stevie wonder would have seen coming.

Very superstious?

Big question mark over Gleeson.

None over Dempsey.

LOL

Very superstious?

think he was trying to say the writings on the wall…