Match Review Thread - Tale of Two Halves

I think the best thing was Norf didn’t actually take the foot off, we genuine just smashed them in the second half.

Cooney was good
Goddard was good

Kids were great in second half

Amazing effort in the second half but I think there were positives before half time as well. Parish and Merrett were really really good. We just couldn’t find a way to score and the back line just wasn’t tall enough against their giants.

The efforts of Tippa, Langford and Fantasia after half time was so pleasing. There is definitely something to work with. The older players in Cooney, Goddard, Kelly and Crowley also pulled their fingers out. Dea and Bags were pillars in defence as well.

Really pleased with the comeback and boy it does almost feel like a win!

Very happy with that.

Quick ball movement. Dash and dare = scoring opportunities. Plus tackling pressure and intensity went right up!

Zac Merrett is a freak for a 20yr old. Darcy Parish not far behind him either.

Langford knows how to be a fwd. Fantasia also, he was super all day.

Tippa is just amazing taking off from halfback and hitting kents lace out.

Cooney & Goddard vintage performances. Cooney will be there for the 2017 year of redemption. And James Kelly might well be too.

Dea and Bags both resolute in defence.

Could very nearly of been a win. Feels like one all the same.

Go bombers. What a club.

I hope that gets Hurley over the line

Don’t think I’ve ever walked out of the stadium after a loss being so happy. What a great second half but it probably doesn’t excuse the first…

I thought Matt Dea was fantastic.

James kelly MUST go around again.

Silk. Still got it

Fought to the end!
I could not be prouder to be a Bomber supporter right now.
That shows character!!!
Every Bomber supporter should raise a beer for those guys today!!

There were plenty of tin rattlers there but no noise in the first half. At the end the roof was shaking.

The steady clap at the end as the players wandered towards the cheer squad end rather than the race was a sign that WE’RE NOT DEAD.

Would love to see Langford as a permanent forward for a while. He seems so natural down there, and our forward line is screaming out for a player like him on a regular basis

When TIPPA finally kicks a goal it’s going to be awesome.

Great job from the defence to restrict North to 10 goals, their 2nd lowest return for the year. Hartley, Dea, Grima and Patty defended the fort against the odds-because their mids monstered us in the first half. Their talls threatened to get on top but never quite did. And Bags played his best game for the year - I’ll give him BOG.

When TIPPA finally kicks a goal it's going to be awesome.

Dream time game. Which we will win.

Forget the scores. That’s was a WIN !!!

About to watch second half back from swim cant believe we got within 14 points. I guess bonus for delayed 7 telecast in tassie.

Win for mine.

Fark I’m pumped, what a great game to watch, rekon I could go a couple rounds with Mike Tyson

Take North’s spare away in defence and they have nothing, NOTHING!

Stirring performance.

Please leave JD at chf. Please let Fanta get higher up the ground and bring in long or edwards to provide the pace closer to goals.

Parish zerrett - ■■■! Can’t wait to see it midfield at full strength next year

Now if anyone gets down at any point for the rest of the year, here’s some advice …

Watch the 1st half of the Geelong game, and then the 2nd half of this one, and ignore the fact the stripes change to vertical. That will surely cheer you up.

Tippa … Parish … Fantastica … WOW.

Kang & the Red Dawg, … look the fk out.

So glad Dea shoved it up the freaks after the abuse he copped, … well done Matty.