Match Review Time

How did Stanton go? Just asking

Played a game of two halves. One of our weakest in the first half, lifted considerably in the second half. 

What annoys me most about losing to Richmond is that when the commentators call out the players names it sounds like they were guys pulled from the ground. They're always half a team of nobodies.

We are the best team at the following .

1. Not even making the distance when taking a easy set shot 35 meters out.
  2. Missing a easy set shot and then letting the other team carry the ball all the way down the ground and score a goal.

How did Stanton go? Just asking

typical stanton game with and extra dash of falling over at the wrong time and plenty of loopy kicks to no ones advantage.

Joe Dan looks like he needs a season in the VFL.

I like Dell, but if I was him and wanted to stay in the team, I would be trying to kick EVERY GOAL I COULD AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

What the hell was that handball to Carlisle.

There are words to describe that handball to Carlisle

So many passengers.

It's the heat of the moment, but fark me I want to trade Stanton for a second round pick right now.

Quoted so can't delete.

Quote me fer rill, ■■■■.

He's a senior ■■■■■■■ player.

He went ■■■■■■■ missing.

He better not just be carrying, he better be carrying three other blokes injuries.

Really upset, more upset than after the losses to saints and dees. More upset than after that terrible first half against the dogs early in the season.

The third qtr was just terrible to only kick 2 goals after dominating so much and then to give up the last two goals just made it worse.

Some positives overall but I feel we just threw it away up forward tonight when were on top and even defensively we let them come out from our half too easily all night.

Really disappointed. (Geez Hepp is good though)

when will people and our club learn ?

you don’t turn up thinking you’ll win just cos its a perceived weaker team.

and when will the supporters lwrn to shut their mouths before games ??

oh we will smash em , they’ve only beaten blah blah,

meh have no one to.blame but ourselves ,

Thought chappy Ryder heppell hooker were good baguley too.

Dempsey made some costly turnovers but also created run.

Kav looked tentative nervous needs a few games in a row next year not now.

Nice to get a taste of Fantasia.

Would bring in the old heads next week

In: fletcher, hibberd, Watson, bellchambers

Out: Carlisle (hip) looks sore, winders sore, kav, Fantasia.

Honestly, I thought Richmond were poor. We were all over them for most the match, just poor decision making and skill errors cost us. Pathetic umpiring didn’t help at all. I love how they can pay a free kick to Richmond for a high tackle, yet when we cop a high tackle it’s play on? (Sarcasm).

Our dysfunctional forward line is still half the problem.

Heppell and Ryder can hold their heads high.

No forward line

Didn't function smoothly and yet we were still in a position to win. Let ourselves down badly with poor kicking for goal. Heppell was sheer class again. Echoes of the Geelong game where he dragged us back into the game and swung momentum back our way. He needs a bit more support. Jobewan can't come back quick enough. Must be getting close to playing. Dempsey took a step forward tonight, Melky Bar Kid took a step back when it counted, did some nice things in the last quarter.   

Really? I could count 4 acts that led directly to goals....for them.

That was skill free footy

Crap. Some very quick hands at times tonight, and some very good movement. Forward line continues to be our biggest problem

Jobe looked gutted in the rooms

The ■■■■■■ thing is we enter the record books as the team that first let Richmond win 6 successive games in 19 years.

I am sure Caro will make a good point of that  grrrrr

What annoys me most about losing to Richmond is that when the commentators call out the players names it sounds like they were guys pulled from the ground. They're always half a team of nobodies.

I literally only see Edwards play good when it's against Essendon...

HOW MANY GOALS DO WE GIVE AWAY AFTER A SHOT AT OUR GOAL COMPLETELY MISSES THEN 60 SECONDS LATER THEY GOAL

I SWEAR WE HAVE GIVEN UP 10 GOALS LIKE THIS IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS

HOW DO YOU LET THEM TAKE IT FROM A KICK IN TO GOAL SO ■■■■■■■ EASILY SO MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Essington

Richmond are ■■■■ but our shittest iis enough to make you want to smash your face into a tv

We are a 9th to 11th team, but our worst football is the worst in the league

We are easily the stupidest and laziest football team when it comes to the 4th qtr

Ball watching again as tiges players kick easy goals.

NOT

■■■■■■■

ACCEPTABLE.

No forward line

Didn't function smoothly and yet we were still in a position to win. Let ourselves down badly with poor kicking for goal. Heppell was sheer class again. Echoes of the Geelong game where he dragged us back into the game and swung momentum back our way. He needs a bit more support. Jobewan can't come back quick enough. Must be getting close to playing. Dempsey took a step forward tonight, Melky Bar Kid took a step back when it counted, did some nice things in the last quarter.   

I thought Dempsey was pissy. Looked flashy running forward but couldn't hit the side of a barn door.

No forward line

I second that. At critical moments Dempsey turned the ball over and cost us.

The ins had no impact what so ever, Orazio, JoeDan and Kav. That was the difference, plain and simple.