Match Review Time

Same ■■■■, different week.

Once again we failed to take the game on early and establish a winning break...the coaching staff must be pulling their hair out.

Just a few points to consider:

1. AFL players should not miss set shots from reasonable angles inside forty metres

2. AFL players should take the responsibility of kicking goals when in reasonable distance and on a reasonable angle (stop giving the farken thing off)

3. Joe Daniher needs to take note of points 1 & 2

4. Joe needs to spend his every waking minute in the gym until he gets strong enough to hold his ground and his marks...he will only get better and I admit that I am impatient for him to get bigger and stronger...I also remember that he is young and only in his 2nd year (just being impatient again)

5. I farken hate Richmond with a passion!!!!

Why, oh why can't we clone Hepp so that we could have a team full of him...we would never lose

just don't know what to say, how did we let that rabble beat us, surely we are not as bad as they are, please!!

Richmond were lucky. Ball bounced to their advantage all night. All their tackles stuck and they always got a free as reward. We got balls bouncing backwards off the line

Our forward line doesn't bat deep enough when our best 22 is on the park so tonight was always bound to happen.

I don't know if some of our players are just plain stupid or its stupid coaching.

Hopefuily get Jobe back next week and maybe Hibbo - add some hardness back to the team

It’s out if the system. Chins up. That’s the toughest game out of our last four done. Three wins and we get in. The things is, what is frustrating us is that we know we are better than this. So we can hold onto the hope that we produce that best form over the next three rounds and into finals. Richmond won’t make it, so fark em.

A complete lack of class when it counted most tonight. Inside 50s were rubbish. To see Zerrett even spray one just told you it wasn’t our night down there.

Defensively we were poor and got cut up on the rebound from our lame entries.

Hepp and Zaka were great, but we got smashed in the clearances. We didn’t look like we desperately wanted the pill, and then as we saw the game slipping got desperate and sloppier.

So many passengers.

There were an awful lot of them.

Seriously I thought it was a find the most bizarre way to ■■■■ up a forward entry contest. Must alright the ball just seemed to bounce their way and on those nights you almost always lose…we are not a very good side though so we shouldn’t be surprised

Same ****, different week.

Once again we failed to take the game on early and establish a winning break...the coaching staff must be pulling their hair out.

Just a few points to consider:

1. AFL players should not miss set shots from reasonable angles inside forty metres

2. AFL players should take the responsibility of kicking goals when in reasonable distance and on a reasonable angle (stop giving the farken thing off)

3. Joe Daniher needs to take note of points 1 & 2

4. Joe needs to spend his every waking minute in the gym until he gets strong enough to hold his ground and his marks...he will only get better and I admit that I am impatient for him to get bigger and stronger...I also remember that he is young and only in his 2nd year (just being impatient again)

5. I farken hate Richmond with a passion!!!!

Why, oh why can't we clone Hepp so that we could have a team full of him...we would never lose

Point 5 x 1 million

Daniher is playing like a young player at the start of his career.  The reality is he is not ready to play every game but losing Crameri hurt us and having Ambrose injured half the time is also hurting us so Joe plays and isn't quite up to every game.  His consistency will improve over the next couple of years.

It doesn't help us when people cannot even kick goals from almost directly in front from 25 metres out.  If some of our midfielders would learn to kick those we would look heaps better going forward.

Gutted. Richmond played fkg good. We didn't play bad at all, it was a classic game.

Srs?
We had Richmond's defence wetting themselves and so our forward line decided to crap themselves at every opportunity.

Srs. They played well, its why they won

No forward line

Didn't function smoothly and yet we were still in a position to win. Let ourselves down badly with poor kicking for goal. Heppell was sheer class again. Echoes of the Geelong game where he dragged us back into the game and swung momentum back our way. He needs a bit more support. Jobewan can't come back quick enough. Must be getting close to playing. Dempsey took a step forward tonight, Melky Bar Kid took a step back when it counted, did some nice things in the last quarter.   

How did Stanton go? Just asking

I don't know if some of our players are just plain stupid or its stupid coaching.

Same players doing the same dumb ■■■■ week in week out.  Its contagious.

Its always embarrassing losing to Richmond. 

Gutted. Richmond played fkg good. We didn't play bad at all, it was a classic game.

bullshit, we ■■■■■■ up 3 opportunities in the 3rd. 

Richmond were lucky. Ball bounced to their advantage all night. All their tackles stuck and they always got a free as reward. We got balls bouncing backwards off the line

Completely agree. They also kicked their goals and we missed some shockers.

I like Dell, but if I was him and wanted to stay in the team, I would be trying to kick EVERY GOAL I COULD AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

What the hell was that handball to Carlisle.

......All their tackles stuck ....

That was missing in their first encounter earlier in the year - looks like they worked hard on that for our game as that's where we dominated last time.