Match review vs North

well-I-guess-thats-that-other-eccbc87e4b

what do you even say? not sure to be honest

Effort was there.

Cooked.

Forget the next two weeks, set ourselves for one big go in week 1, who knows we might even get a chance to end Collingwood or Richmonds season.

Effort was there.

Was it?

Saw 5 players jogging while the opposition strolled along with the ball.

We are cooked. Another season another ■■■■ finish.

Cooked.
Forget the next two weeks, set ourselves for one big go in week 1, who knows we might even get a chance to end Collingwood or Richmonds season.

pigs might fly too

Ugh.

That is all for now…

We will rise again

Only other current teams to lose their last 4 games in a row are St Kilda & Melbourne. Not good company to be in.

Cooked.

I'm all for this.

We got monstered in the ruck most of the day, and our centre clearance work was non existent. Hanson controlled the defensive arc, with no pressure on him. Jetta? See ya later Leroy, gawn. Foot skills were atrocious all day and then the hand passing also started to suffer. l like the cut of JD's jib, more mobile than Gumby and just looks like  amore natural package of a player than Gumby. Hardingham? See Jetta.   

Spent the second half on Zaka Watch. Geez talk about playing like you’re an automatic selection. Runs ■■■■■■ hard when he might get a kick, slow jog around the rest of the time. Didn’t see him run hard to create an option or to push into space once. Lost count of the amount of times the play went past him. Did basically nothing. Also blasted Hibberd for not giving him a handball while play was still going, then when the stoppage was called turned around and kept going. Ordinary from someone who’s meant to be a senior player.

Drop him or put him in the green vest. ■■■■■■ ordinary for weeks.

Bombres, hombres.

The boys tried. They really did. They gave their all but they’ve got nothing left to give. The giant ball & chain they’ve dragged around all season has finally caught them. I feel for them, I really do, all of them. They don’t deserve what they’ve had to endure this year. The best we can hope for from all of this is that it’s a driving force for next year & beyond. Not looking forward to the beltings we’re going to cop in the next few weeks.

Cooked.

I'm all for this.

Things aren't just magically going to click for us in the finals. You think we'll be any chance after two consecutive hammerings from Richmond and Carlton?

The boys tried. They really did. They gave their all but they've got nothing left to give. The giant ball & chain they've dragged around all season has finally caught them. I feel for them, I really do, all of them. They don't deserve what they've had to endure this year. The best we can hope for from all of this is that it's a driving force for next year & beyond. Not looking forward to the beltings we're going to cop in the next few weeks.

no other team in the history of the game has had to endure what our players have

told no sanctions

then by cw that there will be sanctions

no wonder their confidence is shot

there was a tme in the last qtr - I thought they might snag a come from behind win - but not to be,

who do I tell that if they replace Hirdy and Bomba with sheeds and roos I will microwave my membership - and not renew it

season's gone, i say bring on the lawn bowls season

Spent the second half on Zaka Watch. Geez talk about playing like you're an automatic selection. Runs ■■■■■■ hard when he might get a kick, slow jog around the rest of the time. Didn't see him run hard to create an option or to push into space once. Lost count of the amount of times the play went past him. Did basically nothing. Also blasted Hibberd for not giving him a handball while play was still going, then when the stoppage was called turned around and kept going. Ordinary from someone who's meant to be a senior player.

Unfortunately Agree

We're a mentally shot set of witches hats.

Cooked and no wonder..............but ■■■■■ they are crap

Team and individually cooked

Coaches cooked

The end cant come quick enough for them and me

Spent the second half on Zaka Watch. Geez talk about playing like you're an automatic selection. Runs ■■■■■■ hard when he might get a kick, slow jog around the rest of the time. Didn't see him run hard to create an option or to push into space once. Lost count of the amount of times the play went past him. Did basically nothing. Also blasted Hibberd for not giving him a handball while play was still going, then when the stoppage was called turned around and kept going. Ordinary from someone who's meant to be a senior player.

Unfortunately Agree

Extenuating circumstances right now, but that doesn't excuse disinterested efforts. I'd drop him, if only for the example.