1 Like

We can ragdoll these Chickenhawks, no quarter Bombers

See you in the lid off thread.

2 Likes

Chin up Humble.

1 Like

2024 season just got real

2 Likes

Nothing quite like round 1. The excitement that you’re about to see your team and the hope that goes along with it, then having that uneasy feeling of dread inside the pit of your stomach that everything might go wrong…again

7 Likes

I’ll take it!

Again, I’ll take it. Just want to win…

I’m feeling sick in my stomach. Never worried this much about round 1 before.

Remember being up and about before RD1 last year. The wave of Tippa chants. The ADJ goal. Rids 1st goal. Was such a fun afternoon in the sun. My daughter grabbed my phone at the end of the game & let me know we were top of the table. Loved letting all the Essendon fans know that on the way out.

I’m just scared today & blame blitz.

We will win this game comfortably

1 Like

That’s every round for me!

HELLO MY FRIENDS!!! :slight_smile:

Who’s ready for FOOTBALL!?!? Hahhaha.

It’s time for the serious stuff, I’m sure you’re all as excited as I am :slight_smile:

What a beautiful day to kick off our season, and what better way to start the year than a MASSIVE WIN OVER HAWTHORN??! PENCIL IT IN!!

I have a sense that our group is ready to take it up a level.

I look forward to celebrating this win, and many more with you this season!!! Haha

Everybody ENJOY THE GAME!!!

|768xauto

32 Likes

Don’t do it to yourself!

Banned

3 Likes

1 Like

What The Wicket GIF - What The Wicket Confused GIFs

1 Like

The bad thing about not watching the game live as it happens is that coming back on blitz and yelling at players when you actually watch, makes you out to be a bad man.

Dermie with the knees into Vander - mongrel

1 Like

I’m going along today.
The media have told us all week that our players just aren’t good enough & they can’t trust us.
Well, lets just see about that

Remember this, I was there, it was great

16 Likes

Would this be the first time all of Reid, Cox and Perkins have played in the same side? The first two have spent most of their early career injured, obviously.