Matchday thread 'Dreamtime at the G'

Hats off to Richmond though, they are becoming a very good side.

HA!!

They won tonight cos they we’re the least useless side out there.

Doesn’t matter who comes the fark in, performance is ALWAYS going to Essington.

I really don’t think they are. No disrespect but a good team would have killed them on the re bound. We have plodders. None of our mids bar Trav are able to gut run into the 50 and kick a goal. Besides Jobes goal and grabs couple. Did any of our mids hit the scoreboard?

Can’t believe they subbed Fletcher.

I have no issue with him getting subbed on his 300th. 350th even. But 400th?

Forward line issues are not improving. It’s by far our biggest problem

Too slow im afraid, Goddard, Chappy, Jobe, Dyson, Melks just lack the zip we need. Not sure we have it in the Reserves either. Need a quick midfielder as sub not another hbf who cannot impact the game with fresh legs

Can we make a few changes next week please. No melksham no Dempsey no ambrose please. If players are carrying something don't play them. T Bell needs a chop out and is not bad when played forward. We have gone from playing 3 rucks to 1

I understand frustration, anger and despair after a loss like this but come on mate, Melksham was pretty good tonight. Credit where it is due.

Agree melk far from our worst.

Can’t win a centre clearance when it matters. Missing hocking and Myers. Even when they don’t win it they block the oppositions best.

Decision making and skills under pressure. And move the ball on,its not rocket science

I’m burying my face in chocolate tonight.

That effort by Chappy with about 4 minutes left in the last quarter was very very ordinary. He neither came and attacked the footy or shepparded for his team mate. Concerning.

Disagree. We were just $hit

Just a lot of poor skills tonight..

No proper teamwork
Bad overhead marking skills
No defensive pressure up forward to keep the ball in the contest.
Poor decision making

I cant argue with all your points but bad overhead marking?
Most of the side gloved nearly everything
EFC’s problems are: we’re way to slow and none of our forwards can kick straight

LMFAO.

Can we make a few changes next week please. No melksham no Dempsey no ambrose please. If players are carrying something don't play them. T Bell needs a chop out and is not bad when played forward. We have gone from playing 3 rucks to 1

I understand frustration, anger and despair after a loss like this but come on mate, Melksham was pretty good tonight. Credit where it is due.

Bottom 4 side skill wise, top 8 side endeavour wise. Must improve skills.
Whats happened to our ability to win a centre clearance? Seemed to get thrashed in that area.

How many points Carlisle kick?

1.3 plus an OOF

Doesn’t matter how many yu mark when you’re kicking like that. Needs to talk to Lloydy.

Absolutely no excuses for today. Utter ■■■■.

Disgusting performance.

sorry fletcher

We all need to come to terms that we are cooked from the saga.

It’s happening for real.