Matchday Thread: Essendon vs. $ydney

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

600ks? She sounds desperate.

Or HowManyGoal? Is just one smooth operator

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

Can't believe he's got her to drive 600k AND to watch the footy.
Has she seen how we've played the last 2 weeks? Even I'm thinking the History channel is looking good tonight.

Really think this a defining game for our season, being nearly full strength, this game should be a reflection on where we finish season end.

Mini final

Someone should tell his mum that mothers day was last Sunday, and howmanygoal should have gone to see her.

Has she seen how we've played the last 2 weeks? Even I'm thinking the History channel is looking good tonight.

Missed a trick there.

"And then I thought maybe you could put on that nurses costume..."

38 out of 40 sun tipsters said Collingwood would win last night.  So.  who says we have no chance. What credibility do they have ?

Have a good feeling about tonight

For HowManyGoal? And Essendon

Dons by 74.

Carlisle sub? YIKES

…75

DO NOT ■■■■ THIS UP

Many years ago i rode a motorcycle from Melbourne to Wagga in scheizen weather to see a lovely young lady.   Worth it.

Don't let her down.

Missed a trick there.
"And then I thought maybe you could put on that nurses costume..."

And pick me up some bourbon. And a pizza.

Can Essendon collectively score more than Franklin individually? 

Carlisle subbed on, goes back, hurley goes forward and kicks 4 in the last

If JC comes on and doesn't pull his weight (which could be had for a 200cm dude in 25mins) he will be knocking the due of the grass next week.

Someone should tell his mum that mothers day was last Sunday, and howmanygoal should have gone to see her.

Went to see my mother last sunday laid some flowers and thought about how much she missed out by dying in 98, she loved The Bombers. She suffered some turbulent years in the 90's supporting Essendon nothing compared to now I suppose.

UnFrickenbelievable. Essendon, Directed By David Lynch.

HowManyGoal Watch.

Can Howmanygoal? score? that's the real moment of truth.

THIS.

I like how you never say we or us