Matchday Thread: Essendon vs. $ydney

And Little whacks ASADA and the Sports Minister at the Pre-Match dinner.

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

DO NOT fark THIS UP

I'm pretty sure I can't. She's a professional balerina. Moonlights as a mechanic. Just my type. A chick that doesn't make any sense.

Youre so going to fark this one up.

Legitimate lol.

A quick tip.

Memorise this.

'No, no....I meant the other way that could be taken.  I wasn't talking about that at all.'

All I can think is that they don't reckon Belly will last a whole game, so they want a like for like as sub, rather than going in too tall from the outset.

I'd say this would be the case. Would not be surprised if he was subbed as early as half time
Pretty ballsy/risky move

HowManyGoal? Needs to tell the young lady he is an active poster on a fan forum.
Chicks dig it

Hell no. Lol!

I have a girl driving over 600kms to meet me tonight. I told her that she'd have to watch the footy with me because Essendon were playing (jokingly). She said "that sounds good to me". Is it a trick?

DO NOT fark THIS UP

I'm pretty sure I can't. She's a professional balerina. Moonlights as a mechanic. Just my type. A chick that doesn't make any sense.

DO NOT fark THIS UP

All good. I have candles all over the place and dinner cooking. Don't think I've ever watched the footy by candlelight...

Shouldn't you have The Nutcracker on the tv, and a half broken down engine block on the lounge room floor?

Nighttime thread: howmanygoal vs Randy chick

Presumably Carlisle will sub on for Belly.

Stay on topic, please.

I’m sitting here at etihad more interested in how HowManyGoal goes tonight than the footy.

Good luck HowManyGoal.

yep - we'll be rooting for him.
hopefully he is too

Stay on topic, please.
i knew i was going to fark it up

I am hoping Howmanygoal? misses out on seeing most of a brilliant, brilliant win.

roll up, roll up, everyones a winner.

Stay on topic, please.

I reckon Carlisle would rather sub on for Howmanygoal?

Is she there yet?

Good luck HowManyGoal.

yep - we'll be rooting for him.
hopefully he is too

Was going to say "screw the footy" but then that might be misinterpreted on this forum.

Q: What would you do if you were Vlad for a day

Jobe: No comment.

Wow. I had no idea I could derail a match thread so much.

I am hoping Howmanygoal? misses out on seeing most of a brilliant, brilliant win.

Would gladly miss a brilliant win. That's win/win for me ;)

Wow. I had no idea I could derail a match thread so much.

it's ok, we can tolerate you farking this thread up. 

BUT NOT THE OTHER THING!!

Would gladly miss a brilliant win. That's win/win for me ;)

Make sure you set up the video recorder!!!

How many goal needs his own thread!