Matthew Lloyd

Am I ridiculously drunk or is it possible that Matthew Lloyd could add a fair bit to the club playing as a foil to Joe next year.

35. Still looks fit. Would take the #1/2 defender.

While we’re at it, we should get Derek Kickett back as well. He’s a fat c*nt but he can still kick a goal.

What's John Coleman up to these days?

1 Like

While we're at it, we should get Derek Kickett back as well. He's a fat c*nt but he can still kick a goal.

Clearly drunk then

Am I ridiculously drunk or is it possible that Matthew Lloyd could add a fair bit to the club playing as a foil to Joe next year.
35. Still looks fit. Would take the #1/2 defender.

Now I know why you're posting some absolutely stupid ■■■■ in some other threads over the last hour or so.

Would rather Scotty, atleast his heart is still with us.

Bring back Jay Neagle

While we're at it, we should get Derek Kickett back as well. He's a fat c*nt but he can still kick a goal.

Clearly drunk then
Drunk? You or Blummers?

andrewb,  ( I think) this question belongs in the Dumb Questions Amnesty.  :P 

Bring back zantuck.

Bring back Jay Neagle

The only correct answer.

What’s Shane Falco doing these days ?

Scott Cummings kicked a few, WSPHU

Bring back Jay Neagle

The only correct answer.

If Sheeds was there it would be.

What’s Courtney Johns up to?

1 Like

Ty Zantuck?

Look, if people are going to take this thread seriously, the only suitable option is Laycock. We need someone who can play ruck and forward.

havin a few bevvies, ay? 

Look, if people are going to take this thread seriously, the only suitable option is Laycock. We need someone who can play ruck and forward.

I still reckon he could come good.

Bring back Jay Neagle

The only correct answer.

Remember that Geelong game in Round 1 2010?

"Perhaps the moment when pleasure became pain can be traced back to the third quarter of round one against Geelong, when Jay Neagle marked and chose to play on instead of lining up a set shot from 30 metres.

Had Neagle kicked the goal, the Bombers would have led the Cats by 29 points. A season-opening win over Geelong could have provided the confidence boost so clearly lacking since. If it seems unfair to single out a 22-year-old project player, then it's worth pointing out that Neagle has been back at Bendigo since"

Career over.

Thanks Caro for the write up.