McCartney in trouble?

I feel sorry for McCartney. Yesterday, all his troubles seemed so far away. It sure has been a long and winding road. Hopefully he can get back to where he once belonged.

I feel sorry for McCartney. Yesterday, all his troubles seemed so far away. It sure has been a long and winding road. Hopefully he can get back to where he once belonged.

As long as he brings a...jet.

Peter Gordon can suck my black and red balls, the slimy little ■■■■■■.

I hope this destroys that ■■■■ stain of a club.

How do you sleep at night?

with wings

No ****, I'm at work at the moment on High st, have the door open and just after I had responded to Dill's post, then beastie posted the above, a car stops outside at the light, "Band on the Run" blaring on the stereo. Freak me the fark out!

Tow that crap club out to sea & use it as a dive wreck.

Not sure if clever reference to Lennon song, or dig at my bad jokes.

Was meant to be the former. (Check out my last post by the way.)

That club is an absolute mess. over 100 years of being complacent and happy about it. lol @ Crameri. his father figure has left the club now and theres probably a splintered playing group. they dont even have a supplements saga to worry about.

In reflection, how good is the EFC given what has been thrown at us?

yep, one sneeze at Footscray and they collapse.
No tears from me - they gave us fark all support, in fact the opposite during our troubles so fark them and everyone else.

Was meant to be the former. (Check out my last post by the way.)

That is uncanny!

I imagine if the Bulldogs had fans they'd be really upset.

To be serious for a second, their fans have been wanting to get rid of him since last year. They are overrating themselves more than even we do.

Didn't Peter Gordon say at the Bulldogs family day in Feb earlier this year that "in 2014, the Bulldogs aren't in danger, we are the danger". 

Wow.

Watched the presser, this club really has no idea.

There is a good reason they have only won 1 premiership.

A sports psychiatrist once said â€œif a player or players have been unsuccessful and they complain about a new way of doing things,  you have achieved the first stage of improving them”.

Lunatics running the asylum.

Tail wagging the dog.

Whatever phrase you want to use.

Peter Gordon can suck my black and red balls, the slimy little farker.

I hope this destroys that **** stain of a club.

um, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor mate.

Peter Gordon can suck my black and red balls, the slimy little farker.

I hope this destroys that **** stain of a club.

um, you might want to get that checked out by a doctor mate.

Good idea.

I hear that ASADA have some very good gumshoe medicos (at the taxpayers expense), should give them a try.

Although 'andrewb' may need to wait 18 months or more for a diagnosis.  :P

i had a great time at work with the dogs supporters,didn,t want to leave work today.

should poach all the young guns.

Brett Montgomery?!?!?! 1lg066vomit.gif

And who the fudge is Chris Maple?